Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far everyone in the MW division has a fight..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far everyone in the MW division has a fight..........

Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez
    Daniel Jacobs vs Sergey Derevyachenko
    Billy Joe Saunders vs Demetrius Andrade
    David Lemieux vs Mustache guy (I forgot his name, B class but entertaining)

So far Jermall Charlo vs ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why is he the only so called "Lion" not fighting other lions of the division?

Bad luck and all the other lions are fighting....

Comment

He waited until everyone else had fights so he can play the 'ooo well who am I meant to fight now?' routine so he can fight a bum. And people will defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez
        Daniel Jacobs vs Sergey Derevyachenko
        Billy Joe Saunders vs Demetrius Andrade
        David Lemieux vs Mustache guy (I forgot his name, B class but entertaining)

So far Jermall Charlo vs ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why is he the only so called "Lion" not fighting other lions of the division?
        Nobody wants to fight him. I’m surprised Jacobs is even fighting Derevyachenko. That’s a tough fight that I didn’t see any other top 5 taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          Nobody wants to fight him. I’m surprised Jacobs is even fighting Derevyachenko. That’s a tough fight that I didn’t see any other top 5 taking.
          Korobov sent him a contract and he never replied back. Daniel Jacobs called him out and never made any effort to actually reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Korobov sent him a contract and he never replied back. Daniel Jacobs called him out and never made any effort to actually reply.
            Surprised at that! Jacobs would’ve been a great name on his resume, and Korobov should’ve been a relatively beatable name to add too.

Comment

He's probably angling to get the Canelo-GGG rematch winner. He's still WBC mandatory IIRC.

Comment

Shouldn’t be a surprise

He’s on the other side of the fence and is in the only division that HBO /Dazn has some skin in

That means no Gennady , Canelo , Jacobs , Andrade fights and that means Saunders will go over there for the big fights because Charlo isn’t life a big name yet or headlining cards

unless he works into a Mando spot ( which I think he is for the WBC ) so he might get Golovkin soon if he beats Canelo , he’s way too risky with no reward for the top names to fight and the PBC side is real shallow when it comes to MWs so until he gets the Mando it’ll be low level scrubs

But if the TS is implying he doesn’t want to or would be willing to fight the best in the division he’s wrong

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Shouldn’t be a surprise

He’s on the other side of the fence and is in the only division that HBO /Dazn has some skin in

That means no Gennady , Canelo , Jacobs , Andrade fights and that means Saunders will go over there for the big fights because Charlo isn’t life a big name yet or headlining cards

unless he works into a Mando spot ( which I think he is for the WBC ) so he might get Golovkin soon if he beats Canelo , he’s way too risky with no reward for the top names to fight and the PBC side is real shallow when it comes to MWs so until he gets the Mando it’ll be low level scrubs

But if the TS is implying he doesn’t want to or would be willing to fight the best in the division he’s wrong
                  He tucked his tail against Jacobs and didn't even bother replying to Korobov. Why is it that Saunders and Andrade can make a fight despite the promotional issues. Why can't he fight Jacobs or Korobov, he's not contractually obligated to fight for a certain network. Why is it also that his last article about him is him facing a soft touch?

Comment

Hopefully he fights someone good soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X