Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far everyone in the MW division has a fight..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Funny ppl say that about Charlo because he's never really accused anyone of ducking him, and he isn't much of a talker in general. I think people are assigning a personality to him that doesn't exist. I wonder why...
    He's said that Canelo and Golovkin "don't want to fight" him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I know the comment. But he wasn't saying they were ducking. He was referring to them not wanting to fight him in the moment which was right before he fought some bum or the other after the Canelo fallout, which was true, they werent looking to fight him. But now he's mando and they will be done with their business by next year, theres no excuses.

Comment

Guess he is a thread to ya'll now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          He waited until everyone else had fights so he can play the 'ooo well who am I meant to fight now?' routine so he can fight a bum. And people will defend it.
          Man ya'll really fear this guy

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Man ya'll really fear this guy
            whats there to fear? whats he actually done?

Comment

I've been saying since the beginning of the year that Jermall was going to have a lackluster 2018. Showtime just doesn't have the stock of Middleweights like how they do with the Welterweights. All the belts are being defended and while he's the WBC mandatory, we know how long fighters can hold on to that "title". Eventually he's going to have to look across the fence for a fight be it Canelo v GGG winner, Jacobs vs Derv winner or Saunders vs Andrade winner.

Out of all those fights I feel the Jacobs vs Derv winner may become an option being this is Jacobs last HBO (contracted) fight and Derv is with Lou Dibella who also works with Haymon / Showtime.

Comment

whats there to fear? whats he actually done?
                Obviously enough for ya'll to makes threads and posts about him

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Obviously enough for ya'll to makes threads and posts about him
                  He's not even getting the ggg fight in the first place. Literally nothing to be threatened by

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    which is reasonable given they both make more fighting each other. My guess is GGG will fight him after Canelo rather than be stripped. Canelo probably fights the Andrade/BJS winner.

Comment

He's not even getting the ggg fight in the first place. Literally nothing to be threatened by
                      So why are ya'll even talking about him? but he is GGG/Canelo winners mando

Comment

Working...
                      X