Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    The funny thing is mate....aboutfckntime disapeared like a rat on a sinking ship when canelo popped positive on his PED test.
    Low and behold the fanboy popped right back outta canelo's caboose as the fight got nearer.
    I think he is the only poster i really wanna iron out.....something offkey about him that's for sure
    He's not really a Canelo fanboy, he's a rabid Manny Paquiao/Bob Arum hater who, for some twisted reason, has transferred his loathing onto GGG and Abel.

Comment

The funny thing is mate....aboutfckntime disapeared like a rat on a sinking ship when canelo popped positive on his PED test.
      Low and behold the fanboy popped right back outta canelo's caboose as the fight got nearer.
      I think he is the only poster i really wanna iron out.....something offkey about him that's for sure

I did nothing of the sort, fcukboy

go dig up that thread lol

next story ?

why do golov-muppets need to run around making up silly stories?..... oh right, because that is what Hypekin did for 10 years lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I did nothing of the sort, fcukboy

go dig up that thread lol

next story ?

why do golov-muppets need to run around making up silly stories?..... oh right, because that is what Hypekin did for 10 years lol
        yes u did weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          He's not really a Canelo fanboy, he's a rabid Manny Paquiao/Bob Arum hater who, for some twisted reason, has transferred his loathing onto GGG and Abel.

nope, I don't hate Pac

I hate Arum, and I loathe pac-tards and casuals

NOT the same thing

golov-tards/pac-tards/and casuals.... pretty much are the same thing lol

and any true boxing fan/mature adult, should feel similarly..... because the way you clowns bash BETTER fighters who pose a threat or speak against your hero, is disgusting

Comment

yes u did weirdo

no I did not, you fanboy clown..... I said fcuk Clenelo, and fcuk the horse he rode in on

again, go look it up lol

actually PROVE what you are saying is correct..... instead of just talking out your ass, like Golovkin

then came the admissions from the doctor who took the tests, then came the opinions of 3 additional experts, then came the hair follicle test, etc etc..... but if Clenelo intentionally cheated, then fcuk him

I have been involved with this sport for nearly 4 decades, you are dreaming if you think I need to hang my hat on any single fighter..... like you f@gboys did with Pacquiao and Golovkin

Comment

the way you clowns bash BETTER fighters who pose a threat or speak against your hero(s)..... is disgusting

I warn you fcukboys..... don't walk out in front of my car wearing your "I love Manny" t-shirt lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Abel said he was extremely delusional and funny.

Comment

Canelo looks much smaller than for the first fight..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    no I did not, you fanboy clown..... I said fcuk Clenelo, and fcuk the horse he rode in on

again, go look it up lol

actually PROVE what you are saying is correct..... instead of just talking out your ass, like Golovkin

then came the admissions from the doctor who took the tests, then came the opinions of 3 additional experts, then came the hair follicle test, etc etc..... but if Clenelo intentionally cheated, then fcuk him

I have been involved with this sport for nearly 4 decades, you are dreaming if you think I need to hang my hat on any single fighter..... like you f@gboys did with Pacquiao and Golovkin
                    yes you did weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Why even talk to this clown? I blocked him months ago and the forum got 10x better.

The scary thing is he's in his 40's and he acts like he's 10 or 11. He said he was a better and more accomplished boxer than GGG, Usyk, Lomachenko and when I asked to show videos or even just his credentials...*crickets*..
                      LOL Charlie Z ???

Comment

Working...
                      X