Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Lemieux is a Bum - I Take No Credit For That Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had someone argue with me that Lemieux was a good fighter because of his high KO ratio.

Comment

bjs smashing it lol

Comment

Lemieux is not a "bum." He's a C+ warrior just like Jacobs.

Comment

Billy Joe is funny as hell.

Lemieux was his best win though, which makes what he said even funnier.

Comment

OK, I’m a new fan of Saunders right now! LOL-funny dude! Has there been a fighter in history that has actually said that. The guy was a bum, I take no credit for that win-LOL

Comment

I always thought Lemieux was overrated, hes decent but has so many technical flaws and his jab is really just a range finder. Hes also looks really small for a MW

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Lemieux is not a "bum." He's a C+ warrior just like Jacobs.

Jacobs is a much better fighter than Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  I always thought Lemieux was overrated, hes decent but has so many technical flaws and his jab is really just a range finder. Hes also looks really small for a MW

no idea what people see in him

he is average, just a puncher..... bread and butter for good fighters

Saunders is correct, and way too real for many on this site lol

Comment

We'll see just how good both Andrade and BJS are. Both show good skill, both southpaws, both unbeaten, both have had lackluster wins where they should have done much better.

I got Andrade in this one though in a close fight. He does everything technically a little bit better. We have yet to see the best Andrade.

Comment

I’m Canadian and I’m glad we can support fighters like Bute, Lemieux, Stevenson. Still I know that we won’t build any great fighters when they can make huge bucks fighting bums at home. We’re like a small Britain. I love Saunders skill and mouth. But I’m sure he’s saying it mostly to discredit O’Sullivan if he wins. Lemieux can punch but he moves like he’s wearing rollerskates for the first time. It’s a good win for any mid carder but yeah not for anybody who considers themselves at the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X