Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come Canelo's corner knew the result already before it was announced ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    I think it's fair to say if a Canelo fight is actually scored a draw, you know that he really lost
    Canelo gets like 6 rounds from jump so I think if you see a score that is 8-4 Canelo then he likely lost 10-2. LOL.

The look on Floyd's face when 114-114 was announced was priceless.

Comment

And he knew it was a draw before that. So why the drama at that point.

Comment

the funny thing is how canelo try to look all pissed off when they announce that the fight was a draw when canelo knows damm well he just got a gift decision.

Comment

People whisper/talk. Some guy(s) take a glance over. Literally means nothing.

Comment

If team Golovkin doesn't realize that anything but a KO is a loss, it's 100% their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Canelo looking really defeated there, that look as he rests his head on oscar's chest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The boxing community is very tight. ODH and Gomez know all the judges and the major players. I am sure they are monitoring the scores in real time at all times.

If Canelo got a 114-114 on 1 card against Floyd and 118-110 on 1 card against GGG, then unless he is knocked down every round, he isn't losing by UD. It will be SD or MD.
                Thats pretty sad. After rewatching the GGG fight, it was pretty close but no way 118-110 in Canelo favor. I had GGG winning a close fight.

As for the Floyd fight... 114-114 was pure bs.

I had Canelo losing the Lara fight too and winning a close decision vs Trout cause of the KD and in that fight he had a 118-109 scorecard.

This guy can't lose on the scorecard...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Thats pretty sad. After rewatching the GGG fight, it was pretty close but no way 118-110 in Canelo favor. I had GGG winning a close fight.

As for the Floyd fight... 114-114 was pure bs.

I had Canelo losing the Lara fight too and winning a close decision vs Trout cause of the KD and in that fight he had a 118-109 scorecard.

This guy can't lose on the scorecard...
                  The Trout card was with that open scoring. Watch the fight and check the look in Trout's corner when they announce he is down by so much and has to basically abandon his gameplan (which IMO was working and had him close or ahead) to go for the KO because he was so far behind on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The Trout card was with that open scoring. Watch the fight and check the look in Trout's corner when they announce he is down by so much and has to basically abandon his gameplan (which IMO was working and had him close or ahead) to go for the KO because he was so far behind on the cards.
                    I had Trout winning before the KD...

Comment

Maybe he just called it a draw because the fight was close?

Comment

Working...
                      X