Wilder vs fury yet all everyone talks about is Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs fury yet all everyone talks about is Joshua

Joshua must really be the A star in this

All fury and wilder as well is wilder fans are talking about is Joshua still, damn I guess they think that lowly of the fight and the boxers themselves to do this

Get over it, wilder refused to sign to fight Joshua, you all need to move on

Joshua turned down an offer, confirmed by the Head of Showtime, a man that wouldn't risk his reputation just to lie for wilder. Joshua himself said he turned down the 50 million because he didn't want to sell his soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTwrUm-rr6g
    ^ That video IS OUT OF ANTHONY JOSHUA's own mouth with no edits or out of context.
    at 1:30 , he confirmed the offer but they declined it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

All fury and wilder as well is wilder fans are talking about is Joshua still, damn I guess they think that lowly of the fight and the boxers themselves to do this

How many threads are there about Wilder vs Fury?

How many threads are there about Joshua vs Povetkin?

Tells you all you need to know about which fight people care about. Joshua is a 20 to 1 favorite. Nobody cares about the fight. It's a month away and nobody's talking about it.

Wilder vs. Fury is a pick 'em fight and everybody is obsessed with it. Fans and haters alike.

Comment

Why does the rest of the world stand idly by and allow the UK to exist? Your biggest contribution to humanity other than colonisation is shytting up NSB

Comment

An insight into the brain of a hearniac;
          Wakes up & realised his prayers havent been answered & it's another day with a micro pénis. What can you do with a micro pénis? Join boxingscene become a hearniac & post all day defending AJ the duck

Suck it up wee man...you're good at that

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

It's frustrating for Joshua fans that there's so few AJ-Povetkin threads, since that fight to me looks like the more exiting bout. I guess it's because it's mostly anglons on this board and not russkies.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              How many threads are there about Wilder vs Fury?

How many threads are there about Joshua vs Povetkin?

Tells you all you need to know about which fight people care about. Joshua is a 20 to 1 favorite. Nobody cares about the fight. It's a month away and nobody's talking about it.

Wilder vs. Fury is a pick 'em fight and everybody is obsessed with it. Fans and haters alike.
              20-1? Wow. If I was a betting man, I'd put a few quid on Povetkin. The betting company is massively underrating Povetkin. Do you have a link to that betting site?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                An insight into the brain of a hearniac;
                Wakes up & realised his prayers havent been answered & it's another day with a micro pénis. What can you do with a micro pénis? Join boxingscene become a hearniac & post all day defending AJ the duck

Suck it up wee man...you're good at that
                Hahaha,

Dude you are slowly becoming my go to poster for a good laugh, keep up the good work mang.

Comment

Your trolling is another level, smh.

Comment

Wilder fans are officially worse than Canelo fans at this point. There is no point in debating with them because they will change the argument and/or start the insults. Even though Wilder has a contract IN HIS HANDS to make 10 times more than he's ever made, and he won't sign it, somehow that means the opposite and that it's Hearn and AJ that is ducking. Even though Wilder has fought 38 bums out of 39 and skipped his mandatories for years, his fans still cheer him on. Even though he hasn't fought even one great fighter in the last 5 or 6 years, they still say he's the best heavyweight out there. Even though Fury could not KO a guy that is 140th ranked in the world, Wilder fans will STILL say that this is the best fight possible at heavyweight. Meanwhile AJ is training and selling out Wembley and fighting Povetkin, who is ranked 3rd in the world and whom Wilder also ducked. You guys have so much hatred for AJ and Hearn that you are blinded by it. Wilder is basically a heavyweight version of Adonis Stevenson and he's been carried for years now. The WBC should have made him fight Whyte already but they are shady so they will let him continue to skip mandatories for another year, as long as it makes them money. Fury and Wilder will scream Joshua's name every single day but they won't sign to actually fight him. And if you idiots get behind that kind of behavior, there's no debating with you, you're just a groupie at that point

Comment

Working...
                    X