Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao give Marquez immediate rematches???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Of course that is what Leonard said. They approached Haglar a year later when he was already retired.

I think Leonard so ever slightly won. At least the last time I watched it. I also think he stole rounds and in a rematch with Haglar knowing his plan that would have been more difficult.

Have you ever watched Seinfeld and the race? If you did that would be my explanation. Leonard figured out a plan and IMo did just enough to win, in lots of people’s minds he didn’t, but that plan probably wouldn’t have worked again.

BTW I consider Leonard top 5 ATG. I loved watching Haglar. I prefer Haglar but I think he got nipped that night. Leonard did just enough.
    Fair enough. I just thought you were insinuating that the rematch wasn't on the table due to Team Leonard. That was not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Everything I said is a fact and can PROVE it

Ducquiao ducked because of drug testing. Then ducked again because he said no to USADA, the ducked again because of a "cut", the ducked again because of wanting to build a stadium.

The list goes on and on. Dcuquiao has a history my friend
      Every thing that came out of your mouth has been nothing but lies. Stop lying. The world isn't stupid.

TBDE made false P.E.D accusations against Manny because he didn't want to have anything to do with Prime Manny. That was one of his many dirty tactics to save himself from getting manhandled.

The coward even made the silliest demand ever in 2014. He threatened not to make the fight happen if Manny didn't sign with TMT. What a joke

Comment

You’re a loser. Call him Juanita says everything one needs to know about you. Move along toad.
        I know for a fact that you ARE a loser. You're mad because I call some guy you don't even know personally "Juanita" ????

I don't have to know more about you. Hit the road, THOT

Comment

Why complain they had 4 fights for crying out loud.

There's other queer boxers out there who can't even dare give a rematch cause of fear of losing..

Cough.. cough Floyd cough cough..

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
            Fair enough. I just thought you were insinuating that the rematch wasn't on the table due to Team Leonard. That was not the case.
            Yes but it wasn’t an immediate rematch. That is what Haglar wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
              I know for a fact that you ARE a loser. You're mad because I call some guy you don't even know personally "Juanita" ????

I don't have to know more about you. Hit the road, THOT
              Sure putz. I’m not mad simply calling you what you are, a tard. The funny thing is “Juanita” would kick your little transgender ass all over the place.

Comment

Sure putz. I’m not mad simply calling you what you are, a tard. The funny thing is “Juanita” would kick your little transgender ass all over the place.
                Yeah right !! You ain't mad I call your lover "Juanita". Just like Juanita believes he's still undefeated. You're a delusional moron. I'm sure Juanita would love to caress your stinking transgender a55.

Comment

Yeah right !! You ain't mad I call your lover "Juanita". Just like Juanita believes he's still undefeated. You're a delusional moron. I'm sure Juanita would love to caress your stinking transgender a55.
                  Yeah I'm mad that a 4'2 moron like you is calling him Juanita. I'm a fan of both fighters. If Marquez believes he didn't lose so be it. I thought he lost the first fight.

You're yet another moron on this site, who is lucky if you have a minimum wage job so you vent the frustration of your own pathetic existence on boxers.

Comment

Yeah I'm mad that a 4'2 moron like you is calling him Juanita. I'm a fan of both fighters. If Marquez believes he didn't lose so be it. I thought he lost the first fight.

You're yet another moron on this site, who is lucky if you have a minimum wage job so you vent the frustration of your own pathetic existence on boxers.
                    No, you're mad because you stand at 4 feet and 2 inches tall (Damn, I would also be mad), your beloved Juanita needed 4 tries to get the "official W" Vs his biggest crush ever and you're just mad for the sake of being mad. Translation? You're a mad son of a b**ch.

Oh I almost forgot !! You also happen to be a moron who's trying so hard to believe that you're still lucky coz' at least you have a ****ty job. Frustrating but you gotta take "the L" like a champ. Don't be a cry baby like Juanita.

Comment

No, you're mad because you stand at 4 feet and 2 inches tall (Damn, I would also be mad), your beloved Juanita needed 4 tries to get the "official W" Vs his biggest crush ever and you're just mad for the sake of being mad. Translation? You're a mad son of a b**ch.

Oh I almost forgot !! You also happen to be a moron who's trying so hard to believe that you're still lucky coz' at least you have a ****ty job. Frustrating but you gotta take "the L" like a champ. Don't be a cry baby like Juanita.
                      You can't think of anything original to say. LOL! I like both fighters. Have great respect for both. Thought Pac won the first fight and Marquez got him in the 2nd. I think Marquez was juiced for the 4th.

So now that I've shown myself to be impartial or at least willing to be fair to both guys I say this not as a fan of JMM fan but as a fan of boxing . . . you're a total dipsht. Little toads like you who have literally accomplished nothing in their life, we both know you are a total loser in life, talking trash is funny. Pac doesn't need fruits like you trying to sck his nuts . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X