Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the promotion for AJ vs Povetkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the promotion for AJ vs Povetkin?

I couldn't get interested in this fight even if I wanted to. Seems like all the AJ fans are talking about Wilder, Hearn is talking about Wilder, and AJ is sneak dissing Wilder and Fury. What's up with Povetkin?

Tickets didn't sell out in 10 minsc either since Wembley put a stop to stub hub secondary market

Comment

Hearn better pray Povetkin don't get to AJ's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Tickets didn't sell out in 10 minsc either since Wembley put a stop to stub hub secondary market
        Wow, no shít?

Do you know where they're at on current sales?
        Last edited by McNulty; 08-17-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Their press conference was a couple weeks ago! AJ's gonna smash that steroided fool.

Comment

lol if you're talking about the cringy fake confrontations like Wilder and Fury were doing this morning that isn't necessary. Joshua is the Heavyweight Champion of the world not a cartoon character. The fight will do big numbers i'm sure.

Comment

It's a **** fight. I don't even know what date it's on or if I'll watch it even but I can guarantee it does better than Wilder and Fury's next fights.

Comment

Povetkin doesn't speak english.

Comment

It doesnt need full time promotion. Sky will kick in after Khans fight for 2 weeks heavy promotion, itll **** a million + buys.

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                    Wow, no shít?

Do you know where they're at on current sales?
                    Checked a few weeks ago and they were over 78,000 tickets sold, obviously in a lot of trouble

Comment

Working...
                    X