Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCAM ALERT !!! Anthony Joshua Ordered To Fight Dillian Whyte Next Not Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Please Povetkin, put this princess out of our misery.
    I'm usually a "let the best man win" kinda guy but I'm growing tired of the AJ show holding up the division.

Comment

if he can make the unification fight with Wilder the WBO will chill out and wait, if not then he have no choice other than give up the belt to fight Wilder after the 180 days. So we still can have hope guys for 4/2019.

Comment

That was EASILY Predictable to be honest! No surprise here but I don't know who the hell wants to see a AJ vs Whyte rematch...Honestly!

Of course you will have some who will try to justify a trash rematch that NOBODY is asking for! Eddie just knows he has fans in the UK Eating out of his hands so whatever he says and does and whatever match he makes it is people who will come out and defend it

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Why not in April ? Thats just nonsense
          If he beats Fury between then doesnt his value rise?

Comment

Absolutely pathetic comeback from an emotional Wilder slobber. Idgaf who wins as long as the fight gets made. You guys would rather see Wilder cherrypick his way to the top
            fighting Ortiz and Fury back to back is cherry picking his way to the top?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              signing a contract for a future fight with fights coming up made no sense anything could have happened between then and wilder would be stuck in the same shtty deal. Now look... He has fury and stands to make 15mil+ and it could have a rematch clause and if the numbers do good enough give him stability and reason in future negotiations if hearn decides to negotiate in the future....
              Yeah i understand that but to my understanding Finkel said that they will refuse a Joshua fight in April regardless of the outcome of their next fights...so even if they both win he has no intentions of making it. That sounded very bad to me

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                fighting Ortiz and Fury back to back is cherry picking his way to the top?
                I give him credit For Ortiz...and Fury is alright although i think wilder is banking on Fury's long lay off and abuse of his body affecting him...just like How Hayes body broke down vs Bellew...still a better fight than Breazeale though. I just dont like that Wilder and his fans are claiming that this fight decides who is the best at heavyweight and completely ignoring Joshua..they seem content on not fighting him at all. Because lets be honest..Fury hasnt had a real fight in 3 years, nobody knows how good he still is and how much he still has left. He should have faced a top 10 Heavyweight before wilder so we can see how good he still is. For all we know he is damaged goods and even guys like Bellew or Miller can knock him out. So it is really hard to give wilder credit for taking on Fury...if someone like a Bellew would have done it, he would have been criticised for cherrypicking a washed up fighter again.

Comment

I give him credit For Ortiz...and Fury is alright although i think wilder is banking on Fury's long lay off and abuse of his body affecting him...just like How Hayes body broke down vs Bellew...still a better fight than Breazeale though. I just dont like that Wilder and his fans are claiming that this fight decides who is the best at heavyweight and completely ignoring Joshua..they seem content on not fighting him at all. Because lets be honest..Fury hasnt had a real fight in 3 years, nobody knows how good he still is and how much he still has left. He should have faced a top 10 Heavyweight before wilder so we can see how good he still is. For all we know he is damaged goods and even guys like Bellew or Miller can knock him out. So it is really hard to give wilder credit for taking on Fury...if someone like a Bellew would have done it, he would have been criticised for cherrypicking a washed up fighter again.
                  no we damn sure want the Joshua fight,now it would be for ALL THE MARBLES!!!

Comment

The WBO said repeatedly that Povetkin was the mandatory. The only reason for him to now not be the mandatory is because it gives Hearn an extra excuse to do the Whyte fight in April. For anybody that doubted that Hearn asked the WBA to write that nonsense "24 hour" letter, this WBO letter should remove any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      The WBO said repeatedly that Povetkin was the mandatory. The only reason for him to now not be the mandatory is because it gives Hearn an extra excuse to do the Whyte fight in April. For anybody that doubted that Hearn asked the WBA to write that nonsense "24 hour" letter, this WBO letter should remove any doubt.
                      The 180 days the WBO have stated he has to do the mandatory by, ends before the date they have booked Wembley for to fight Whyte. If hed have got the WBO to mandate it, dont you think hed have done it so the dates worked?

Comment

Working...
                      X