No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Ordered By WBO To Make Mandatory After Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    A signed contract for unification would stop a mandatory , what are you AGAIN talking about ? lol

You would think you guys knew this by now with Wilder refusing to put the O.K on the Joshua fight to hault the Povetkin mandatory .

Whyte will be the number one guy when enforced bc Povetkin is fighting Joshua , Usyk can himself request to fight Joshua whenever he wants but its Hearns fault again right? lol

Did you miss the part that Wilder CHOSE Fury and it conflicts with April Wembley ?

You Wilder fanboys gotta get off the Hearn conspiracy ,its dumb as hell . lol
    Do do you think this ruling is random? Seems odd that the WBO would say that a mandatory, that they haven't even named yet, would need to take place within such a time frame. Why would they even make a statement about it.

If you can't answer without making some obtuse Wilder reference then nothing you say can be trusted because your goal is just to smear one fighter while elevating another.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      To have his payday, do you wish him bad?
      Champions dont fight in eliminators...learn the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Usyk will be ranked #1 if he moves up
        I dont know if your joking or not but you are 100% correct. According to the WBO he could do that.

Canelo did that when he beat Liam Smith. He became Saunders mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I dont know if your joking or not but you are 100% correct. According to the WBO he could do that.

Canelo did that when he beat Liam Smith. He became Saunders mando.
          I'm not. If he wants Joshua, Usyk should take the Bellew fight at Heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            A lot of these organisations are corrupt, we saw that recently with the whole dliian Whyte/ Breazeale situation.
            Boxing really is a sham sometimes fair play

You can’t even defend this sort of f**kery to my mates who are big MMA fans . It stinks just like the breezele shambles

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Warren "owns" the WBO not Hearn and he hates Hearn, expected Fury to be name mandatory even if he loses to Wilder ;-)
              Not a bad theory. So you believe this is Warren massaging the WBO to ensure that Fury gets a shot at Joshua even if he loses to Wilder. Solid, but are Warren's pockets that deep.

Comment

Lmao at the aj hearn protectors! They literally wont ever stop. This is pathetic, we all know what the hell is going on!

Comment

He needs to drop some of these belts.

Comment

Hearn said that it would happen in 2019 so Joshua must be fighting Wilder in the second half of 2019

Comment

As mentioned by others, a Wilder unification would trump this mandatory.

I highly doubt Usyk will want his first fight at HW to be against Joshua. Probably could stay at Cruiserweight for now, take a 1 off HW fight against Bellew then make a decision.

In the meantime, and surprised this wasn't mentioned, with Povetkin out, the 3rd ranked WBO contender is Big Baby Miller. I wouldn't mind seeing Whyte vs Miller which would be easy to make since they are both promoted by Hearn. Winner gets Joshua if Wilder doesn't work out or they get the winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X