Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Hopkins Will Cheer Canelo To Derail Record Attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    Triple G String's 19 defenses were based on bums Danny Jacobs and Canelo anyways. Piece of shit even fighting 147 lbs fighters at 160 and he wanted NO part of fighting SOG at 168. Most overrated and hypocrite "champion" i've seen.
    Canelo resume is also full of bums except for 2/3 fights and Didnt Canelo fight Amir Khan who is 147lbs for 160lbs MW Title

Comment

I've a feeling BHop wouldn't want that said. I could be wrong, but it sounds like a cheap way for DLH to promote...

Comment

Originally posted by Jannetty View Post
        Canelo resume is also full of bums except for 2/3 fights and Didnt Canelo fight Amir Khan who is 147lbs for 160lbs MW Title
        Ha lol. Your statement doesnt make sense to me.
        Canelo has a crap resume except for 2 out of 3 fights.
        That's actually a good ratio to be fighting at.
        Plus Nelo has probably the best resume in boxing at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          Please stop mentioning and validating the IBO!!!!!! No more belts!!
          The IBO pays Boxingscene to mention them and buys ads on boxingscene as part of the arrangement.

Comment

GGG better watch out for Golden boy shady judges again to prevent him from getting a decision

Comment

Hopkins has always cheered Canelo cuz Hopkins is a paid GBP stooge!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Ha lol. Your statement doesnt make sense to me.
                Canelo has a crap resume except for 2 out of 3 fights.
                That's actually a good ratio to be fighting at.
                Plus Nelo has probably the best resume in boxing at the moment.
                Let's break down canelos stellar resume.
                Close decision against Austin trout
                Went 12 rounds with the ghost of mosley
                Ridiculously close decision against Lara,many people though he lost
                Got schooled for 12 rounds by mayweather
                Fought a shot to hell angulo
                Fought a shot to tell Kirkland who had lost 50 lbs,and had already been ko'd by ishida in one round.
                Went 12 with a past prime cotto who's most recent achievements we're losing to trout,beating a one legged martinez,a random Dominican,and a drained geal.
                Fought China chin Khan at a catch-weight,and was getting outboxed until he found the china.
                Went 12 with a post Martinez Chavez Jr whose training diet was probably pot and Cheerios.
                Had a highly controversial draw in which 90% of the boxing world had golovkin winning the decisions.

Comment

Bernards dentures will probably pop out if he cheers too hard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                      GGG better watch out for Golden boy shady judges again to prevent him from getting a decision
                      As a big golovkin fan. Im actually leaning towards ggg better watch out for bodyshots. This canelo talk of going for a ko from round 1 seems to me that he will be targeting the midsection earlier so ggg either gets tired or stopped late on. And Canelo will be quick enough to land at will i fear.

Comment

Working...
                      X