Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    He's not the most skilled boxer out there and rather slow BUT his size, physical strength, workrate, stamina and come-forward style makes for very entertaining fights and he can be hard to deal with.

He'll probably never become a champ and I hope he's got a good chin because he fights like a KO waiting to happen. Win lose or draw, Joyce will be in a lot of exciting fights in the near future. Joyce is must see TV and I'm looking forward to see him against the top level fighters (when he's ready)
    I feel almost exactly the same way, especially "KO waiting to happen", but I do admit he takes the fight to his opponent, which is fun to watch. It's just because he's fighting less than competitive fighters, I can't say he's "must see" until he beats a top level guy cause outside of going forward he doesn't show much else.

Comment

Yes I am a fan and he trains with GGG now which should help him a lot. I am not sure how far he will go. He hits hard and takes a good punch but he is slow.

Comment

Just another chump being shoved down people's throats. Pad that record and then cash out

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Yes I am a fan and he trains with GGG now which should help him a lot. I am not sure how far he will go. He hits hard and takes a good punch but he is slow.
          I usually agree with your posts, but Joyce takes a good punch from who? This boy has a long way to go. Is he even participating in serious training camps yet? I dont know much about the guy but I dont think he's worth talking about yet. Let him prove his worth and then make threads. Unless you're Larry and you can spot a fighter of the decade from miles away. Is Joyce the next Bron-Heir?

Comment

Do not rate him one single bit....crude come forward fighter who has a funny guard and punches with just his arms.
            Usyk made him look silly a few years back and that for me proves when he faces off with the best he get's outclassed.
            I just don't see anything good about him .
            When i watched the olympic final with hin in it al i saw was a boxer with no ideas and just plodding forward trying to finish an opponent with not real power.
            I just do not rate him and forget what juggernauts says he is a lunatic lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              It depends - on if he runs into Daniel DuBois or not and the outcome.
              DuBois is the heavyweight prospect I like most of all. He seems like a real monster. I think he would knock Joyce out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Do not rate him one single bit....crude come forward fighter who has a funny guard and punches with just his arms.
                Usyk made him look silly a few years back and that for me proves when he faces off with the best he get's outclassed.
                I just don't see anything good about him .
                When i watched the olympic final with hin in it al i saw was a boxer with no ideas and just plodding forward trying to finish an opponent with not real power.
                I just do not rate him and forget what juggernauts says he is a lunatic lol
                Wait a second you also told me Klitchko was washed up and had no chance against Joshua ?

If im a lunatic how come i get all my lengthy breakdowns correct ?

What do you wanna bet Joyce sees a title shot ?

Surely he wont see one if he is what you claim ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Wait a second you also told me Klitchko was washed up and had no chance against Joshua ?

If im a lunatic how come i get all my lengthy breakdowns correct ?

What do you wanna bet Joyce sees a title shot ?

Surely he wont see one if he is what you claim ?
                  ok here the deal gumbo...i never said he wont get a title shot
                  I said he is no good
                  If he fights joshua or wilder he loses simple as that.
                  So when did i say klitchcko had no chance against joshua.
                  I think you are confusing me with someone else fella.
                  I said joshua would beat klitchcko and guess what he did lol
                  Your the idiot that thinks joshua would have beaten lennox lewis and your probably the only nut bag that thinks that.
                  Giving out percentages with joyce when he faces up with other heavyweight fighters what planet you on.
                  I'll give you one percentage choice and it's 100% your a nutjob lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    DuBois is the heavyweight prospect I like most of all. He seems like a real monster. I think he would knock Joyce out quickly.
                    Dubois to me is just hype at the moment.

Joyce has already talked about wanting to fight him but Warren shut that down right from the get go. Can't say I overly rate Joyce either though.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      He potentially defeats anyone outside Joshua who is a solid favorite right now against anybody .

Percentage chances of him winning against the top guys by next year .

Fury . 30%

Wilder . 45 %

Ortiz . 60%

Whyte . 70%

Povetkin. 75 %

Parker .80%

Breazeale .85 %

Miller . 85 %

Pulev /H. Fury .90%
                      So you're saying he has less than 1% chance to beat any those guys? Wow bro, that's harsh

Comment

Working...
                      X