Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

He's not the most skilled boxer out there and rather slow BUT his size, physical strength, workrate, stamina and come-forward style makes for very entertaining fights and he can be hard to deal with.

He'll probably never become a champ and I hope he's got a good chin because he fights like a KO waiting to happen. Win lose or draw, Joyce will be in a lot of exciting fights in the near future. Joyce is must see TV and I'm looking forward to see him against the top level fighters (when he's ready)

I'm a fan and if he ever gets a title shot he can do it!

Comment

I saw Usyk make him look stupid once. That was pretty cool. Ortiz beats the **** out of him.

Comment

im a huge fan. who knows how far he will go but strap in your seatbelts cause its gonna be one hell of a ride!!!

Comment

Know him by name only, so no.

Comment

With dis-abel sanchez in his corner, he go face first into the canvas the minute he steps up his competition!

Comment

It depends - on if he runs into Daniel DuBois or not and the outcome.

Comment

He's a strange one. He punches with his arms but seems to carry a lot of power. I don't know how to rate him without seeing him in with some decent competition.

Comment

He potentially defeats anyone outside Joshua who is a solid favorite right now against anybody .

Percentage chances of him winning against the top guys by next year .

Fury . 30%

Wilder . 45 %

Ortiz . 60%

Whyte . 70%

Povetkin. 75 %

Parker .80%

Breazeale .85 %

Miller . 85 %

Pulev /H. Fury .90%

Usyk is a question mark bc he has speed and evasive skills , it certainly wont be as easy as 2013 in which Joyce still made it difficult in spots .

Looking at Joyce himself .

6'6 250 , a great stamina and durability advantage that comes with high power punch volume . Hes 1 of 4 guys mentioned thats a TRUE dominator in which he rarely loses rnds as an aggressor , the other 3 are Ortiz, Miller and Joshua .

You might want to check the odds of fighters who won gold ( Joyce clearly won just like Holyfield ) in the olympics bc stats suggest they have a great chance winning a world title at HW .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-15-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

A KO in the making.

Comment

Working...
                    X