No announcement yet.

if ggg beats canelo (officially)....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Inoue over ggg isn’t disrespectful I didn’t claim that either.

Broner beat maybe one #1 guy and had a few fights that he probably deserved to lose. That’s not an agenda and it’s been proven Broner just isn’t that good.
    I know I was just asking. Dramashow posted that and wouldn't answer when Inoue's resume was posted.

I agree with the assessment of Broner, I just think his wins get devalued for spurious reasons. He got his titles the same way all guys that win in mutliple divisions do-by winning the promoter hook up title fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      breaks into the top 20 for me
      You're overrating him, he would break into my top 50 if he beats Canelo just ahead of Prince Patel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The agenda is to rank the best guys p4p. No more, no less. I have GGG 7th behind 2 americans, 2 russians, a japaneese and a Thai boxer. All have valid reasons for being ranked ahead of him.
        no youre agenda based, 7th is ridiculous. for some reason out of all the euros hes the one your lot really hate and always have. Maybe cause he came a bit before the others like usyk and loma.

Comment

I thought p4p lists only applied to boxers, not Christmas trees?

Comment

I would give him #1 until Loma or Crawford fight again! #1 P4P is a revolving door for me at the moment. Crawford, Loma...Loma, Crawford but if GGG whips Canelo Ass and especially if he stops him then I will give him #1 for now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              no youre agenda based, 7th is ridiculous. for some reason out of all the euros hes the one your lot really hate and always have. Maybe cause he came a bit before the others like usyk and loma.
              Why is 7th "ridiculous" given the credentials of the other boxers? If I had Spence or AJ ahead of him, then you'd have a valid argument.

Your only issue was Inoue, and I believe I gave enough information to solidly defend me having him there. Note CJS also has him there.

"your lot"?? See, you are ever so delicately hinting at race because you can't reasonably refute the credentials of anyone I have ranked above him.

In no way, shape or form is GGG being disrespected in my rankings.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-16-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Why is 7th "ridiculous" given the credentials of the other boxers? If I had Spence or AJ ahead of him, then you'd have a valid argument.

Your only issue was Inoue, and I believe I gave enough information to solidly defend me having him there. Note CJS also has him there.

"your lot"?? See, you are ever so delicately hinting at race because you can't reasonably refute the credentials of anyone I have ranked above him.

In no way, shape or form is GGG being disrespected in my rankings.
                no u didnt give enough info. spence and joshua should be ahead of inoue imo, brook and klitschko are ebtter than any of them guys inoues beat.

Comment

I know I was just asking. Dramashow posted that and wouldn't answer when Inoue's resume was posted.

I agree with the assessment of Broner, I just think his wins get devalued for spurious reasons. He got his titles the same way all guys that win in mutliple divisions do-by winning the promoter hook up title fights.
                  what did u want me to say, his resume is trash? ive already told u it is.

Comment

what did u want me to say, his resume is trash? ive already told u it is.
                    No, you said you had no idea who he fought. So you allowed your ignorance to guide how you judged his resume instead of actually looking at his resume and comparing it with GGG's.

His resume surely isn't trash.

Comment

no u didnt give enough info. spence and joshua should be ahead of inoue imo, brook and klitschko are ebtter than any of them guys inoues beat.
                      Of course I did. Well if you think they should be ahead of Inoue, they should likely be ahead of GGG as well because drawing with Canelo and barely beating Jacobs isn't better than beating Brook or Wlad either.

Comment

Working...
                      X