No announcement yet.

if ggg beats canelo (officially)....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    This **** is funny. Guy has beat everyone thats been put in front of him. Now if he beats Canelo hes not even in the top 5?
    I think Canelo wins this fight this time. But if GGG does pull it off I would think he would deserve a bit of respect.
    Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    yeah, and had one poster throwing inoue in ahead of him for good measure lol. its bad enough people having crawford a few places ahead but inoue, really? hes literally beaten NOONE.
    How does ranking Inoue, who is an undefeated 3 weight world champ, ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?

Dramashow you have no idea who Inoue beat so spare us the hyperbole.

How does ranking Sor, who beat the then #1 p4p fighter in the world and then KO'd him in the rematch, ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?

Every person I ranked ahead of GGG has either a better resume or won titles in multiple weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      How does ranking Inoue, who is an undefeated 3 weight world champ, ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?

Dramashow you have no idea who Inoue beat so spare us the hyperbole.

How does ranking Sor, who beat the then #1 p4p fighter in the world and then KO'd him in the rematch, ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?

Every person I ranked ahead of GGG has either a better resume or won titles in multiple weight divisions.
      thats my point, hes beaten noone. Sor is fine but not inoue.

Comment

thats my point, hes beaten noone. Sor is fine but not inoue.
        Your ignorance and lack of knowledge doesn't equate to Inoue having a weak resume. I believe he has defeated at least 3 former world champions in addition to McDonnell.

However you avoided the questions-how does ranking these guys ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?

Comment

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge doesn't equate to Inoue having a weak resume. I believe he has defeated at least 3 former world champions in addition to McDonnell.

However you avoided the questions-how does ranking these guys ahead of GGG disrespect GGG?
          who are them fighters and what have they done?

Comment

who are them fighters and what have they done?
            Kono and Narvaez were champions with multiple title defenses. Hernandez was a 2 time LFW champ. Taguchi went on to win the LFW title 2 fights after losing to Inoue and eventually won the Ring and lineal LFW titles.

how is ranking him ahead of GGG disrespecting GGG?

Comment

He is a 3 weight world champ. That is primarily why I have him ahead of GGG, whose resume outside of Canelo and Jacobs is not that impressive.

Yes, beating McDonnell is more impressive than drawing with Canelo. Although GGG IMO deserves credit because Canelo was using PED's.
              You really think that? Most felt GGG won and even sometimes you can prove a lot in a draw or loss. What Lewis did in the first Holyfield fight elevated him more than his win over Mavrovic or say Marquez' first three Pacquaio fights wasn't just as simple as the results and added more to his legacy than say Broner beating Escobedo.

I rate Inoue higher than most. I have him pound for pound #5 but his best win is a used up Narvaez. His third title won (vs. McDonnell) is a secondary WBA title since Burnett is the main champion. He has the chance to solidify his place with the WBSS though. The number of weight divisions isn't hugely important unless cleaning out or beating the #1 guy IMO. Inoue didn't do that at 115. I was never really impressed with Broner for example.

I just think Inoue has a lot of talent is is passing the eye test but GGG has accomplished more and fought better guys even though he's still lacking.
              Last edited by chrisJS; 08-16-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                You really think that? Most felt GGG won and even sometimes you can prove a lot in a draw or loss. What Lewis did in the first Holyfield fight elevated him more than his win over Mavrovic or say Marquez' first three Pacquaio fights wasn't just as simple as the results and added more to his legacy than say Broner beating Escobedo.

I rate Inoue higher than most. I have him pound for pound #5 but his best win is a used up Narvaez. His third title won (vs. McDonnell) is a secondary WBA title since Burnett is the main champion. He has the chance to solidify his place with the WBSS though. The number of weight divisions isn't hugely important unless cleaning out or beating the #1 guy IMO. Inoue didn't do that at 115. I was never really impressed with Broner for example.

I just think Inoue has a lot of talent is is passing the eye test but GGG has accomplished more and fought better guys even though he's still lacking.
                I agree you can prove a lot in a draw or loss. I think for purposes of p4p rankings an official win is better than an official draw. I think Canelo is better than McDonnell and , as I posted, GGG deserves extra credit IMO because Canelo was likely juiced.

I document his wins above. I would disagree that Narvaez is better than Taguchi but I can't say I know either as well as I do other guys.

Well people artificially decide which multiple weight champions the like or dislike based on personal agenda. Broner won fights and got the same promoter hook ups that any multiple weight champion gets.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-16-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

I agree you can prove a lot in a draw or loss. I think for purposes of p4p rankings an official win is better than an official draw. I think Canelo is better than McDonnell and , as I posted, GGG deserves extra credit IMO because Canelo was likely juiced.

I document his wins above. I would disagree that Narvaez is better than Taguchi but I can't say I know either as well as I do other guys.

Well people artificially decide which multiple weight champions the like or dislike based on personal agenda. Broner won fights and got the same promoter hook ups that any multiple weight champion gets.

because you have an agenda.

Comment

because you have an agenda.
                    The agenda is to rank the best guys p4p. No more, no less. I have GGG 7th behind 2 americans, 2 russians, a japaneese and a Thai boxer. All have valid reasons for being ranked ahead of him.

Comment

Inoue over ggg isn’t disrespectful I didn’t claim that either.

Broner beat maybe one #1 guy and had a few fights that he probably deserved to lose. That’s not an agenda and it’s been proven Broner just isn’t that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X