Collapse
No announcement yet.

All real boxing fans should be supporting Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same people that cheered for Canelo against Mayweather are the same people that are cheering against him NOW against GGG. And I don't like either of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      seems like you're a frequent visitor of this site, i wasnt aware of it. has it ever occurred to you how pathetic you are to support someone just because they are born on the same patch of dirt as you, despite the fact they are getting robbery decisions and testing positive for PED's?

real Mexicans will be supporting golovkin
      How many "real" mexicans do you know?

Comment

I can't stand Abel Sanchez tho lol

Comment

No matter who wins boxing takes a L. Jermall Charlo will clean this mess up, very soon.

Comment

I'm supporting GGG not because Nelo in many eyes is a cheat but because i like his style and him as a boxer.
            Whoever wins this fight will be the better fighter on the day and their shouldnt be excuses from any side.

Comment

I have been a huge fan of both GGG and Canelo from the first time I saw them fight many years ago. I am hoping for a decisive GGG win but I will remain a fan of both of these great champions regardless of how the fight goes.

Comment

I hope Golovkin wins and the wall gets built. Double win.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  To Knock Canelo out.

Canelo is a 2x drugs cheat, a diva that encapsulates everything wrong with boxing. Multiple gift decisions, over half a dozen rigged scorecards in his favor.

Of course race baiters are supporting canelo due to their hatred of Golovkin for whatever pathetic reason but lets get behind the champ to put a beating on this diva
                  Actually pro whites support ggg due to there hatred of anything not Caucasian.

It’s much better for boxing that canelo wins because there is no other house hold name in the sport now that Floyd and manny are out or on the way out.

If your a true boxing fan you would support canelo but we know most here are pro white unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    I hope Golovkin wins and the wall gets built. Double win.
                    You see nazi like this prove my point.

These piece of ***** white supremacist need to be burned alive.

Send there ass back to Germany with that *****

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Save this, you'll need it after the fight
                      Lmfao. Man if clenelo knocks ggg out (very unlikely) the groupies will be mia

But on the other hand if ggg knocks out clenelo (again highly unlikely ) you all will be mia too.
                      Me I’ll be here either way

Comment

Working...
                      X