All real boxing fans should be supporting Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All real boxing fans should be supporting Golovkin

To Knock Canelo out.

Canelo is a 2x drugs cheat, a diva that encapsulates everything wrong with boxing. Multiple gift decisions, over half a dozen rigged scorecards in his favor.

Of course race baiters are supporting canelo due to their hatred of Golovkin for whatever pathetic reason but lets get behind the champ to put a beating on this diva

Okay......

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      To Knock Canelo out.

Canelo is a 2x drugs cheat, a diva that encapsulates everything wrong with boxing. Multiple gift decisions, over half a dozen rigged scorecards in his favor.

Of course race baiters are supporting canelo due to their hatred of Golovkin for whatever pathetic reason but lets get behind the champ to put a beating on this diva
      https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Save this, you'll need it after the fight

Comment

I can't wait to see your reaction after the fight.

WAR CANELO!! VIVA MEXICO!!

Comment

Nice troll try, I guess. If not, here's a level set:

Canelo and GB are douchey, but the clenbuterol may have come from Mexican beef. It happens, a lot.

Golovkin is 36 and isn't knocking out Canelo, who can seriously take a punch. In fact, neither guy is getting KTFO.

This fight will be decided by judges. At least one of the judges, like in every other Canelo Alvarez fight, will be on the GoldenBoy payroll and will turn in a ridiculously unfair pro-Canelo card no matter what happens in the ring.

Golovkin will not win.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Save this, you'll need it after the fight
            seems like you're a frequent visitor of this site, i wasnt aware of it. has it ever occurred to you how pathetic you are to support someone just because they are born on the same patch of dirt as you, despite the fact they are getting robbery decisions and testing positive for PED's?

real Mexicans will be supporting golovkin

Comment

not a fan of boxing. go canelo. im a cheat just like you so i root for my own.

Comment

God bless them both.

Comment

It's my opinion that Canelo was cheating but I do not know. If he was, he's not cheating now and I think the difference will be evident on fight night. If Canelo looks good, win or lose, I will have to reconsider my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    not a fan of boxing. go canelo. im a cheat just like you so i root for my own.

Comment

Working...
                    X