Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk vs Bellew is a DONE deal! It's ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was done the moment Usyk said he wanted if after the WBSS final. Best fight for both of them, neither will fanny about too much in negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Bellew does a lot better than people will expect is my prediction. Usyk will be hit back, he ain't no Gassiev / David Lemieux
      Lmao, Gassiev would KO Bellew. Usyk is going to box him from 12 rounds to a comfortable UD.

Comment

USYK will win but he will get buzzed and maybe dropped

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          Goodnight Usyk, getting put to sleep in November most likely in the 02 Arena in hearing. Usyk doesn't realise what he's getting himself into just like David Haye didn't realise. Usyk will crumble under the pressure and the noise of the British fans just like many many others before him eg Bute.

Bellew is about to become the number one pound for pound fighter in the world, let that sink in to the haters.

EDIT: Its at cruiserweight
          ARE YOU GAY

He went to Russia not little old London, besides Bellew is not even from London so what is the point. Why not at Goodison Park oh football season is back on, either way Bellew gets beat in 10 fairly 1 sided rounds. He fought a cripple and could not knock him out in 1 round:*******:

Comment

im expecting the usual from belend, im fighting a monster here, i may die, my opponent is from another planet, i just couldnt hack that when he was fighting a totally washed up haye, bellew must have been thinking, ha people are actually believing me, this time he does actually have a fight on, if he wins i will be shocked

Comment

The only way Bellew could beat Usyk is if they let him use a weapon. A baseball bat or a gun might win the fight for him but under boxing rules he will get outclassed and KOed again. He is fighting a guy who has already defeated better fighters and who has never been knocked down or hurt fighting the best 200 pound boxers in the world. Bellew has bean knocked out by a light heavyweight. This fight is a one sided mismatch. Usyk is a 5 to 1 betting favorite and those odds are generous to Bellew. He isn't fighting a washed up Haye this time. Some UK fans overrate their favorite boxers so much.

Comment

That's a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  Lmao, Gassiev would KO Bellew. Usyk is going to box him from 12 rounds to a comfortable UD.
                  All I'm saying is that Bellew does better against Usyk than Gassiev did.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    ARE YOU GAY

He went to Russia not little old London, besides Bellew is not even from London so what is the point. Why not at Goodison Park oh football season is back on, either way Bellew gets beat in 10 fairly 1 sided rounds. He fought a cripple and could not knock him out in 1 round:*******:

Comment

As much as I admire Bellew for what he did against Haye...

There are levels in boxing, and Usk is at least one level above.

Comment

Working...
                      X