Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t believe that there are so many ****in idiots on this board. They want to believe anything and I mean anything to protect AJ and think he is the one who wanted the fight and now they even say Hearns signature is acceptable and not AJ’s. AJ has signed every contract for his fights except this one but it’s ok. And the AJ fan club calls us Wilder fan girls. Hahah. I think both guys could have done more to make the fight happen but wilder has done more.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Can’t believe that there are so many ****in idiots on this board. They want to believe anything and I mean anything to protect AJ and think he is the one who wanted the fight and now they even say Hearns signature is acceptable and not AJ’s. AJ has signed every contract for his fights except this one but it’s ok. And the AJ fan club calls us Wilder fan girls. Hahah. I think both guys could have done more to make the fight happen but wilder has done more.
      a signed contract for a fight is worth more than some social media posts. Wilder has done more, you are one funny guy.

Comment

So many casuals and alts raiding these boards lately.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          Povetkin is 38 and I'd expect he'll earn about £15m ($19.1m)...that's not bad is it? More than Wilder has ever earned.

Can't wait for the fireworks on Saturday and then, finally, a date for Fury v Wilder.

It's pretty obvious that AJ will fight whoever the WBC champ is. Eventually.
          man, even Dillian Whyte, that bum, makes more money than Wilder. it's pathetic

Comment

I concede that the manner of how the signature was gained, was not as it was told. Tut Tut Joshuhearn.

Wilder has a signed contract that is legally binding but has decided not to sign and therefore not fight AJ, choosing rather to fight Fury.

I hope you can agree that this is the same thing as a lot of Anti-AJ/Hearn posters have been saying about AJ choosing to fight Povetkin rather than Wilder.
            I think reasonable fans consider the flat fee offer a low ball contract. Accordingly, it makes sense to them that Wilder has not/refuses to sign.

And no, I don't agree that its the same thing (not necessarily agreeing with anti-hearn/aj posters). The 24 hour deadline never existed and a contract with Wilder could have been executed after the WBA statement. Essentially, Hearn could have told the WBA, I'm still gonna work the Wilder deal, but if that doesn't come off, Joshua will fight Povetkin on 9/22. Accordingly he would have satisfied the request of the WBA with the date they requested. Surely that would have bought them the extra week needed to seal a deal with Team Wilder.

Comment

a signed contract for a fight is worth more than some social media posts. Wilder has done more, you are one funny guy.
              it’s not signed by Aj ding dong, why ???? Tell me why . Tell me why Aj said he wanted 50 million then when it was offered to him he would accept the offer. So for example Wilder is now saying he wants 50-50 which I know won’t happen but let’s say Hearn offered it him and wilder didn’t accept. Just think of all the names people on this board would be saying about him , but it’s ok for AJ right ? Tell me another HW in the history of boxing and a fight of this magnitude where you have 2 undefeated champions where one of them took a flat flee . Also the point is Hearn said AJ signed the contract which is a lie . Why can’t you and other people accept that ?
              Last edited by Patsfan bri; 08-14-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I concede that the manner of how the signature was gained, was not as it was told. Tut Tut Joshuhearn.

Wilder has a signed contract that is legally binding but has decided not to sign and therefore not fight AJ, choosing rather to fight Fury.

I hope you can agree that this is the same thing as a lot of Anti-AJ/Hearn posters have been saying about AJ choosing to fight Povetkin rather than Wilder.
                In an earlier post, you projected Povetkin to make $19M against Joshua. This logic can only mean one of two things. Either you believe a Joshua Povetkin fight makes far more than a Joshua Wilder fight OR you believe that Povetkin deserves a higher percentage of the revenue.

I am curious as to which one you believe.

Comment

it’s not signed by Aj ding dong, why ???? Tell me why .
                  It didn't need to be signed by AJ, Eddie Hearn has power of attorney to sign on AJ's behalf DING DONG.

Tell me why Aj said he wanted 50 million then when it was offered to him he would accept the offer. So for example Wilder is now saying he wants 50-50 which I know won’t happen but let’s say Hearn offered it him and wilder didn’t accept. Just think of all the names people on this board would be saying about him , but it’s ok for AJ right ?
                  I don't understand what you are trying to ask re the $50m. From my understanding AJ accepted the offer but Hearn didn't. To pre-empt any reply about Hearn protecting AJ, Finkel did the same to Wilder back when he was 33-0.

Tell me another HW in the history of boxing and a fight of this magnitude where you have 2 undefeated champions where one of them took a flat flee.
                  Well the fight isn't happening yet so there isn't any REAL magnitude to it. But two HW's, undefeated that are fighting for unification...AJ v Parker?

Also the point is Hearn said AJ signed the contract which is a lie . Why can’t you and other people accept that ?
                  Its not a lie, Wilder confirmed that he had a contract with Hearns signature - which is as legally binding as AJ's. That's the story behind the thread, might be worth reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    In an earlier post, you projected Povetkin to make $19M against Joshua. This logic can only mean one of two things. Either you believe a Joshua Povetkin fight makes far more than a Joshua Wilder fight OR you believe that Povetkin deserves a higher percentage of the revenue.

I am curious as to which one you believe.
                    I think you may have misread my response to that post. Or...it may be that my grammer was off. I meant that AJ would probably earn about $19m, not Povetkin. That was based on the rumour that AJ earned £15m against Parker.

So in response to your question, I believe neither of those choices!

But as the AJ v Povetkin is actually happening, right now, technically it IS making 100% more than the AJ v Wilder.

The potential of the Wilder v AJ would make more than the Povetkin fight, no doubt.

Comment

AJ will go down in history as the biggest ***** to ever hold a HW title.

Comment

Working...
                      X