Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Critics: They Just Talk For The Sake of Talking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
    Muhahahahha I Love this!!!!!! Canelita has almost as much haters as Floyd. Ill be happy when Canelito beats the sheet out of tripple beg and lil g disappears forever with a weak as resume.
    He didn’t beat the sh it out of him in the first fight what makes you think he will do it in the second? I hate clenelo and my fav fighter is ggg but neither one will beat the sh it out of the other and there will be no knockdowns. It’s going to be another close fight. I’m calling a sd for ggg and then we get the dreaded trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      name the steroids you are accusing Nelo of taking...and dont come out with clen
      Because clen is not a steroid...name me one steroid nelo has tested positive for....if not stfu
      Stop sticking up for a cheat.
      Why does your hero need to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Canelo do your thing dude!! Besides you ain't the first fighter to get popped for PEDs you can only apologize so much for a mistake. But if you get popped again it's a done deal my friend lol hahaha Make sure you have your team monitor everything you want man. I don't care if it's a had of Skittles you send it in to VADA and make sure it's safe first lol 😎
        Sticking up for a cheat.
        Would you think the same if it was the G?

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
          The kid appears to be genuinely frustrated by his inability to contain the conversation. Have to give GGG the edge in this contest.
          That's what the bookies think aswell.
          Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            That's what the bookies think aswell.
            Smart.
            Like last time and they were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Canelo do your thing dude!! Besides you ain't the first fighter to get popped for PEDs you can only apologize so much for a mistake. But if you get popped again it's a done deal my friend lol hahaha Make sure you have your team monitor everything you want man. I don't care if it's a had of Skittles you send it in to VADA and make sure it's safe first lol 😎
              Yeah he's not getting another chance. No one likes cheats. I suspect he cheated but it plausible he did get sloppy and wasn't being smart where he was eating at. It was during the weekend. Who knows if he was drinking and celebrating???

He wont get another pass again...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Sticking up for a cheat.
                Would you think the same if it was the G?
                Whould GGG get blasted as bad??? Or would he be more like PEDvetkin and Otriz who failed two completely different times. Pednelo failed two tests taken days apart so of course those both will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Whould GGG get blasted as bad??? Or would he be more like PEDvetkin and Otriz who failed two completely different times. Pednelo failed two tests taken days apart so of course those both will fail.
                  I understand what your saying.
                  Why give him a test 2 days after the first? Im not sure how long Clen stays in the system but you would think it would be given at least a week.
                  Saying that though it was meant to be just a minuscule amount so who knows.
                  What we do know is he failed the 1 test and thats a cheat in my books.

Comment

Very defensive interview, the entire reason the fight is happening 4 months after the fact is because he tested positive for drugs, Canelo sounds delusional, almost like he is in denial.

He needs to man up, and stop being combative with the press, it's one thing to be a drug cheat and act with grace moving forward, it quite another to be a d%%k anytime the topic comes up.

"That is the only interview I will give on that topic", my gosh, what a dirt bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Like last time and they were wrong.
                      Cannot dispute that.
                      Im Hoping the bookies will be right this time.
                      I won't be putting my hard earned on it though, I have this fight as a true pik-em 50/50.
                      May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X