Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Critics: They Just Talk For The Sake of Talking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So canelo said they talk for the sake of talking and that they don't know the meat situation in mexico but when he apologized and blamed himself for the failed drug test he said that he didn't know about the meat problem in mexico lol.canelo keep saying dumb **** in every interview lol.better say nothing or admit that he cheated on purpose.no wonder why he didn't want any press conference or face OFF.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      The small lil g fan base gon be real disappointed for the 3rd time. (Triple L)
      Over what, a robbery? I don't think the 80% of of people who think Golovkin beat Canelo are disappointed by the 75% of people who think Golovkin beat Jacobs. The only people disappointed and crying are the Larrys and J.Razors of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Performance Enhancing Drug that allows you to pack on muscle while cutting weight—the very thing Canelo has repeatedly been accused of by trainers like Roach, Sanchez, Hunter, etc. It’s widely been suspected before he was popped and few were surprised he was on it, just surprised he was popped.

I won’t be disappointed. On paper this should be a tough fight for GGG considering age and how high the bar is set for him and how low it’s set for Canelo.

I know boxing and age is a killer. It’s why Canelo waited so long to fight ggg. If GGG KO’d Jacobs we still would be seeing Canelo claim he’s not a full Middleweight. A pathetic turd whose career was largely based on finding ways to compromise his opponents and counting on judges to save him.

The guy only needs to not get KO’d and have 6 competitive rounds. GGG has to dominate in a fashion that leaves no room for ****ty cards.

So no, I’m not gonna be dissapointed, the deck is staged against a far past his prime fighters from the old Russian block.

If GGG dominates Canelo it’d be an amazing feat considering what he’s facing.
        you still didnt come.up.with a name of the steroids he was according to you taking you just went around in a circle and said the same thing everyone said without any proof...besides the clen name me the steroids he got popped for.....I will wait

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          you still didnt come.up.with a name of the steroids he was according to you taking you just went around in a circle and said the same thing everyone said without any proof...besides the clen name me the steroids he got popped for.....I will wait
          Clembuterol PED. He didnt get suspended for taking aspirin. But its still not good enough for u is it. He got popped dude just get over it. His whole team knew they needed extra help for the rematch. Its funny how everyone belives that it was from the meat. Come on man he's always trained in Mexico everyone in Mexico knows where the best tacos places are and they go there frequently. How strange that this time he went they were contaminated. Get out here with that s**t. He juiced and got caught. Deal with it

Comment

Muhahahahha I Love this!!!!!! Canelita has almost as much haters as Floyd. Ill be happy when Canelito beats the sheet out of tripple beg and lil g disappears forever with a weak as resume.
            Last edited by pepzz; 08-13-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              THEY TALK because you STUCK A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARMS FOR MONTHS INJECTING STEROIDS, TAKING ANABOLIC PILLS and then blaming cows you goddamn twisted son of a bish.
              Wat? This is literally some Alex Jones stuff right here.

Insane schizophrenic XD XD

Comment

of course. them donkeys likes to talk and piss the shiet out of you. it's part of what they so called tactics.

piss you off + emotions and ego's step in +did not follow gameplan+ you'd fall to their trap = game over

you cant blame them fckers if they want to keep talking shiyt you know..you got popped for taking a goddem steak and the whole fcking world clowns you now.

so what? you're back now..stay focus. let your hands do the talking come fight night.

Comment

Canelo should hire USADA and all his worries that he will get caught will be solve.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    I wonder which excuse the lil g fans & jim lampley going to use THIS time....LMMFAO!
                    Even canelo use PEDS he will still run from ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Lmao at all the unstable creatures crying
                      So do you agree with canelo or is it maybe because he tested positive so the general public has a right to talk?

Comment

Working...
                      X