Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Dude you are so stupid! How can you walk through punches when the other fighter is running all night? Had canelo stayed in the pocket and then backed up ggg you would have a point but he didn’t he was on his bike all night.
    ^I agree with this, but if GGG doesn’t come up with an answer as to how he’s gonna stop Canelo from sliding off to his left when he goes to the ropes, we’re gonna get a repeat of the first fight. I doubt Canelo wants to trade shots with GGG, as he shouldn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      So that’s not me in the pictures in my photo albums? Ok. Thanks for everything. Troll along. And why would you care if someone was trying to make friends. How much of a loser are you to go out of your way to bash someone else that wasn’t even talking to you. How sad would you have to be to take something positive and flip it negative. Sorry pal, but I’m bored with you now. Run along
      I’ve been bored with your little b@tch ass, running around on a forum trying to make friends; LOPATHETIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Does he need to? everyone except about 6 people think he won the fight. It's not his fault he got robbed.

He would only change what he does because he knows he has to fight the judges too
        I would hope so. He and his team talk about Cinnamon fighting 40 fight one way and changing his style when he fought GGG. what about Lovkin? The guy has never fought the way he fought Canelo. He was very Tentative when Alvarez was on the ropes hardly throwing anything with real conviction. Never went to the body cuz he wa afraid of the counters. Didn’t cut off the ring. Mainly pawed with his jab. So to answer your question, yes he does. Cuz the people that matter didn’t see him winning. He got a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          okay dude.
          ok dumb ass b@tch & tell your mom I said hello

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Lmao, that was funny bro no lie
            it’s funny that your wife & mom are trifling hoes LOLLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              And why should he? He won the first fight (unofficially of course)
              Whatever. My Point is he says he’s not changing anything not cuz he doesn’t want too. But because he doesn’t know how to fight any other way. Cinnamon is gonna light that azz up.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                it’s funny that your wife & mom are trifling hoes LOLLOL!
                Grow up child.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Grow up child.
                  Go hard or go home! And stop f@cking children paedophile, we know Robi loves the kids-LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Go hard or go home! And stop f@cking children paedophile, we know Robi loves the kids-LOL!!!

This a boxing forum, for adults, you dont meet the criteria. Keep it boxing or else dont speak to me... Child

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      This a boxing forum, for adults, you dont meet the criteria. Keep it boxing or else dont speak to me... Child
                      You must like little children, I struck a nerve. Shut up you little crying b@tch-LOL!!! I will say what I want to your punk ass. And this is a boxing forum so why are you here, internet loser. YOU don’t know sh@t about boxing-LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X