Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mia St. John Comes Clean on Use of PEDs in Estimated 20 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all knew. I mean, the dead giveaway when when she started shooting invisible death rays out her nipples. I mean, geez, it was obvious.

LOL!!!

Comment

Canelo laced her burrito

Comment

I would still bang her.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
          PAC is next to confess. Lol.
          Floyd don't need to confess he got caught with a needle sticking to his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Not FLOYD. He couldn't bust a grape at 147 all these years.
            Floyd don't have the skills to hurt people. His skill is to run and hug.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Mayweather was 100% correct

just saying
              Thanks to USADA floyd can use PEDS anytime he wants.

Comment

Floyd is next to come clean?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Khan beats Canelo even at 155 catchweight if Canelo hadn't been on PEDs. I think we can all finally agree at this point.
                  Speak for yourself.

Comment

Mia has a 2 inch klit

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      I think it's fair to say every top level fighter is probably on something.

There's too much money at steak. No one is getting caught because they all have ways to get around testing.
                      I agree.

I've always felt that pretty much everyone is on something. some get caught, some are smart/lucky and don't. some probably have enough power/money/influence behind them to make it not matter if they get caught or not.

Boxing like any business is corrupt and anyone can be bought for the right price. You would have to very naive to think that guys like AJ or Floyd that had big TV corporations behind them and create so much revenue for many powerful businesses couldn't simply grease a few palms. Maybe not them personally but the whole machine they work with.

I'm not accusing those guys specifically but it's just an example. AJ makes more money in about 3 rounds of boxing than the UK Anti-Doping company has to operate their entire company on a yearly basis (£4m).

Comment

Working...
                      X