Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mia St. John Comes Clean on Use of PEDs in Estimated 20 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mia St. John Comes Clean on Use of PEDs in Estimated 20 Fights

In a very revealing interview, former world champion Mia St. John came clean about her use of performance enhancing drugs - in a career that spanned from 1997 to 2016. St. John retired with a record of 49-14-2, with her last fight taking place in April of 2016 when she knocked out Lisa Lewis at the The Trusts Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan beats Canelo even at 155 catchweight if Canelo hadn't been on PEDs. I think we can all finally agree at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      In a very revealing interview, former world champion Mia St. John came clean about her use of performance enhancing drugs - in a career that spanned from 1997 to 2016. St. John retired with a record of 49-14-2, with her last fight taking place in April of 2016 when she knocked out Lisa Lewis at the The Trusts Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
      [Click Here To Read More]

oh shh......

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Khan beats Canelo even at 155 catchweight if Canelo hadn't been on PEDs. I think we can all finally agree at this point.
        No, I don't think we can.

Comment

Damn, that’s pretty big news to admit that. It pretty much taints her career but at least she came clean finally. She comes across as a really nice person in interviews so it’s a bit surprising she used but I guess when she saw everyone around her doing it she felt she needed to as well.

Comment

She should out people.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Nah I think thats just you.

Comment

Finally, someone came out and said it.

Comment

...fcuking no talent-ass biiaatch, junky ho!
                  Last edited by BestPR; 08-12-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

She should've taken that to her grave and kept her mouth shut. Nothing positive will come out of this for her unless she starts outing fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X