Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Coach Very Pleased With Training Camp For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Coach Very Pleased With Training Camp For Joshua

Olympic gold medal winner Alexander Povetkin has completed the first stage of preparation for the mandatory fight against WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO world champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like he'd say any different?!��

Comment

How is the PEDS coming along?

Comment

Povetkin has a decent chance, probably he will put up a better fight then Parker did.

Also he only lost once when ref allowed some giant wrestler from ukraine to hug him into exhaustion.

Comment

He is training real hard and drinking all his juice!

Comment

Joshua taking this fight tells us lots about Joshua and then Hearn and co. will fire the Whyte rematch at you .....been there done that ....BORING !

Comment

Man I still remember Povetkins fight against Wlad. That was soooooo boring! One of the worst fights I'd ever seen. What a hug fest it was.

I seriously hope Povetkin gets some opportunities to throw and land his leaping winging hook. His only chance to win this.

Comment

AJ is getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  He is training real hard and drinking all his juice!
                  Hope so. Will put him on even footing with juice head AJ

Comment

I am sure Joshua and trainer Rob Mccracken have studied the Klitschko-Povetkin fight and will try do the same here. This could be quite boring with lots of clinching.

Comment

Working...
                    X