Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Coach Very Pleased With Training Camp For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope those aren't chest flys he's doing. Potential shoulder wreckers they are.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Really? I was thinking of getting back on weights but dislocated my shoulder 18 months ago. Would I be best avoiding chest flys?

Comment

If this juiced up midgets knocks out Glass Jaw, Deez Nuts drops Scam Eddie!!!

Comment

Hey Eddie, how does it feel not be involved in the biggest heavyweight fight present, hahahahah, enjoy you September Comedy Show

Comment

Chest Flys

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Yup, that would be dumb if that is what he is doing..

Comment

AJ should have taken the Wilder fight if he loses this, it will be bad. I hope he knows what he's doing. He better juice up like Povetkin. I think AJ might possibly taste the canvas this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                Also he only lost once when ref allowed some giant wrestler from ukraine to hug him into exhaustion.
                No chance of that this time. As soon as Povetkin get's within punching distance of AJ, the ref will break them up.

Comment

How is this not the biggest heavyweight fight its 1st vs third ,, oh I see if we ignore every ranking body including the Ring and boxrec then it could be . Its amazing how if you do that Wilder's record isn't absymal just change all those fighters losses into winners invert the tables and Wilder isn't the biggest heavyweight ducker in history.

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                  Hey Eddie, how does it feel not be involved in the biggest heavyweight fight present, hahahahah, enjoy you September Comedy Show

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    How is this not the biggest heavyweight fight its 1st vs third ,, oh I see if we ignore every ranking body including the Ring and boxrec then it could be . Its amazing how if you do that Wilder's record isn't absymal just change all those fighters losses into winners invert the tables and Wilder isn't the biggest heavyweight ducker in history.

You mad bro? lol Simmer down. It's ok if Povetkin and AJ drink juice.

Comment

At least Povetkin have balls and is not a duck like Beyontay.

Comment

Working...
                      X