Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Shreds McGregor as War of Words is Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      One cant box and one has the power of a 5 year old...
      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

pauly begging conor for a payday again nobody cares fuk both these *****es.

Comment

You gotta laugh how easily Paulie gets triggered

Comment

you think you can beat him?

Comment

Paulie just dirty he got put down by a guy with no pro boxing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                What are you talking about? Conor was boxing Floyd's ears off until Floyd had to turn it into a brawl and just start moving forward with his gloves high...
                Dude stop yourself. That “fight” was fought at a skill level that would struggle to get top billing on a club card in the Midwest. Floyd was clearly carrying McGregor. In order for your claim of McGregor “boxing Floyd’s ears off” to be true. Floyd would have literally had to forget basic fundamentals of boxing that he likely learned when he was still pissing the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
                  Terrell1555 Calm down keyboard soldier, you the emotional ***** turnt up over a stupid article. If you cant speak these puns to my face so I can send you Kaiser Permanente than SHUT YA ****ING MOUTH!
                  No keyboard killers here brah all you gotta do is bring yo 26 IQ and I will back all I got to say up BEE-BEE ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️s
                  Last edited by Terrell1555; 08-13-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

lmao @ Paulie getting on his nerve.. he's been so soft just like the way he punch. lol

dont you guys think that he really got his azz handed to him during their sparring? i just saw few GIFs of him getting countered nasty by the mma guy how was that?

Gregor was actually doing a good boxing until Floyd decided to pick him apart. I dont think Paulie who has been off the ring for a long time would be able to fair against a prime mma fighter even in just sparring. Gregor does not know how to box but he has showed some counter punching with Floyd.

Comment

Lol! That's why Paulie's face looked like raw hamburger and everyone that saw the sparring said Conor handled him easy. Then he goes and leaves camp like a p@ssy. The nerve on this guy to say Conor has no balls. Pleeeeease face Conor in a cage and see who the real man in this situation is Paulie. That's a dare. Show your balls bro. See what happens when your first mma fight is against the best. Conor had his first boxing match against the best. Why not show what you're made of you little b@tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X