No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Shreds McGregor as War of Words is Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I agree that he had a plan, but he didn't let Conor hit him. Conor landed shots and avoided Floyd's. No getting around that. If Floyd could have been effective earlier, he would have.
    Ok, if that's what you'd like to believe. I believe it was a huge money grab, that was well played out. The fact that it counted as a bonafide fight towards Floyd's record should tell you that.

Comment

• Aww you'll be ok, kiddo!

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      You're part ******ed. I will not even try to speak to you intelligently you fkn moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
        Aww you'll be ok, kiddo!
        No, I was ok before and still am now popps(?) Thanks though for your concern dummy. Because I care. A lot.

Comment

• Pauline is begging for a paycheck. Phuck that guido

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Ok, if that's what you'd like to believe. I believe it was a huge money grab, that was well played out. The fact that it counted as a bonafide fight towards Floyd's record should tell you that.
            Yeah, if you think it was just a staged fight when watching it then you're not too bright or just following the wrong sport. It was a cash grab that shouldn't have happened but that don't change the fact that Floyd got pieced up bad by a guy that had never had a pro boxing match and he damn sure didn't get hit on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              I mean in fairness McGregor is the one who started the attack. Paulie simply responded in kind.
              You're right, I hadn't seen that McTapout instigated it first.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                The best part was that Paulie was making some sort of stand against twitter and hadn't tweeted for like a month but returned after McGregor posted that tweet LOL.

RELEASE THE FOOTAGE UNEDITED!!!! Ha!
                Hilarious how he gets pulled in every time.

McGregor is sitting on top of a stack of cash thinking thinking he'll bait Paulie out again and succeeds every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Hilarious how he gets pulled in every time.

McGregor is sitting on top of a stack of cash thinking thinking he'll bait Paulie out again and succeeds every time.
                  Every. Single. Time. Like clockwork.

McGregor is living in Paulie's head, rent free.

Comment

• Paulie is desperate for that red panty night.

Conor is being smart to poke him every now and again. If there is any known boxer Conor could beat it's Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                    X