No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Rojas is ALSO signed with Golden Boy not just Jojo so why would announcers favor 1 guy over the other when both are Golden Boy in house fighters? So far I have yet to find a single media member that scored the fight a win for Rojas. Let alone anyone creditable. The media press, judges, announcers all saw Jojo winning. The compubox showed that jojo landed more. The only times Rojas looked decent is when Jojo was dead tired and took breaks. Rojas came forward and had way better stamina. But that don't win you a fight. Jojo landed the cleaner better shots all night and Rojas did little but come forward eating shots. Even with Jojo taking breaths Rojas couldn't win enough rounds. I scored it 8-4 Jojo
    1. We all know that golden boy has preferences and they are biased to its mexican / Mexican American fighters. 2. Unless you were at the fight, people who missed 3-5 rounds because of a bad stream shouldn't be making comments about who they felt won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      1. We all know that golden boy has preferences and they are biased to its mexican / Mexican American fighters. 2. Unless you were at the fight, people who missed 3-5 rounds because of a bad stream shouldn't be making comments about who they felt won the fight.
      If ya switched to the Youtube channel you would have only missed about a minute. Did Rojas do enough in that minute to change my scoring? Diaz by decision! Props to Rojas for bringing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        If ya switched to the Youtube channel you would have only missed about a minute. Did Rojas do enough in that minute to change my scoring? Diaz by decision! Props to Rojas for bringing it.
        nobody really missed only a min and the original post that I commented on, said that he missed 3 rounds but knows with certainty that Diaz clearly won.

Comment

nobody really missed only a min and the original post that I commented on, said that he missed 3 rounds but knows with certainty that Diaz clearly won.
          You’re best to just stop while you are ahead. Did Rojas knock him out in those 3 rounds? No. Did Rojas score a knock down in those 3 rounds? No. Even if he took all 3 (which he did not based on damn near all scorecards I have seen) but even if he did he still doesn’t win the fight. Just admit you do not like Delahoya and it will make this conversation much easier

Comment

• ...both Diaz and Rojas don't and won't wanna face each other again..chalk it up for experience and move on...Rojas won't be champ for long, and Diaz won't ever be champ!

Comment

• Rojas reminds me of Juanma Lopez...both from Caguas...Rojas, more humble, more gutsy, better chin, but less of a banger...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                You’re best to just stop while you are ahead. Did Rojas knock him out in those 3 rounds? No. Did Rojas score a knock down in those 3 rounds? No. Even if he took all 3 (which he did not based on damn near all scorecards I have seen) but even if he did he still doesn’t win the fight. Just admit you do not like Delahoya and it will make this conversation much easier
                are you not getting the point? If someone admits that they missed 1/4 of the fight, how can they say that the guy won "clearly"? Can a judge get up and go to the bathroom, miss 3 rounds and still hand in a scorecard? That's my point. Diaz may have won, but by all accounts it was a competitive fight so if you missed 3 rounds, don't make comments of how clear a victory it was. And no, I don't like Oscar. Who really does?

Comment

are you not getting the point? If someone admits that they missed 1/4 of the fight, how can they say that the guy won "clearly"? Can a judge get up and go to the bathroom, miss 3 rounds and still hand in a scorecard? That's my point. Diaz may have won, but by all accounts it was a competitive fight so if you missed 3 rounds, don't make comments of how clear a victory it was. And no, I don't like Oscar. Who really does?
                  Yes it was an action packed competitive fight I had it 7-2 missing 3 rounds

Comment

• Good fight Jesus Rojas won!! Diaz kept spitting mouthpiece out like 4x **** the fix was in!! Diaz didn't make weight fuaking cheat!!
                    Jesus was the better man!! Rojas broke his nose!!! And still champion!!!
                    Diaz kept holding!!! Ref was saying **** to the weakling!! Had it been at MSG or PR Jesus wins Jesus fauked him up!!!!

Comment

1. We all know that golden boy has preferences and they are biased to its mexican / Mexican American . 2. Unless you were at the fight, people who missed 3-5 rounds because of a bad stream shouldn't be making comments about who they felt won the fight.
                      First you lied saying saying JoJo only won because he was the golden boy fighter only to look stupid because your dumb azzz didn't realize that Rojas is also signed with Golden Boy and now you too dumb to realize that the fight in it's entirety was posted immediately after the fight ended. So of course I and anyone else can make a comment on who won the fight. I scored the fight live for Jojo just like ALL THE MEDIA who were at the fight and that was assuming you gave every one of the 2 rounds that were not aired live to Rojas. I missed rounds 5 and 6 after the fight I went back and watched those 2 rounds and it didn't change my outcome.

The fight is everywhere in it's entirety on facebook, youtube ect. The official ondemand video posted by facebook just for the main event has been viewed 106K times since last night. The entire broadcast video was viewed 3M times yesterday and as of right now has been viewed 3.9M times. So according to facebook 1M people have watched after the fight and no telling how many views on youtube. And still the amount of media claiming Rojas won is non existent and your theory that Jojo only won because he's with golden boy is just plain stupid Rojas is also golden boy. Rojas lost because he did nothing but walk forward and eat punches all night long. The fight was entertaining and closer then it should of been because JoJo was exhausted down the stretch. Rojas had better stamina but that don't mean you win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X