Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum Meeting - 3 Fights Wanted, No Deal Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    It was crawford and arum duck pac
    No offense but l don’t argue with ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Surprised so many people here want to see a Jeff Horn trilogy.

F that, Manny beat him the first time, that was the whole reason Arum fixed it in the first place, to get manny drawn in and sign an extension, "manny you want to avenge your "loss" dont you? sign right here"
      Not sure what's different now.

He rematched Barrera which wasn't necessary.

He rematched Morales after a similar loss - twice.

He rematched Bradley twice.

He rematched Marquez three times.

Smells like fear of the Hornet to me. People's excuse was Manny's age. Then he stops Lucas and all I hear is "Manny's back!". Ok, he should be able to prove the Horn loss was a fluke by beating him clearly now.

Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't think he can beat Horn if there's drug testing. Since of course there was none in Malaysia where he got his first knockout in almost a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
        No offense but l don’t argue with ******s.
        Me too i don't argue with the likes of you.

Comment

Originally posted by brisbanepinoy View Post
          Pacman should not trust Bob Aryum no more. He sold Pacman out in Brisbane during the Horn fight. Pacquiao should promotoe himself from hereon and never let Arum sell him out again.
          Not only that Arum sold him out in the Pac Bradley 1 fight. Pac clearly won that one, but made Pac avenge his loss that he already suppose to have won and to make matter worse Arum made it into a trilogy for profit. That was Arum's plan for the horn fight to make it a Trilogy and waste Pac's remaining fights with Horn. Good thing Pac smartened up.

How can a man who clearly lost and was in a wheel chair win that one. It's always about Money for Arum.

Arum made this dude a winner. SMDH

Arum is a slime ball. A serpent will always be a serpent.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

It’s arum that has prolonged this fight. Both Crawford and Manny want it. Arum wasn’t ready to take that risk with Crawford at the time. He’s ready now but he’s trying to wrangle Manny into something extra knowing how bad Manny wants it. And he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Just when Manny thought he was out, Arum pulled him back in

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Not sure what's different now.

He rematched Barrera which wasn't necessary.

He rematched Morales after a similar loss - twice.

He rematched Bradley twice.

He rematched Marquez three times.

Smells like fear of the Hornet to me. People's excuse was Manny's age. Then he stops Lucas and all I hear is "Manny's back!". Ok, he should be able to prove the Horn loss was a fluke by beating him clearly now.

Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't think he can beat Horn if there's drug testing. Since of course there was none in Malaysia where he got his first knockout in almost a decade.
                The great and respectable Barrera deserved a Pac rematch, Morales and Marquez beat him fair and square so a rematch was necessary, he got robbed on the 1st Bradley fight so a rematch was necessary, with that being said, none of these guys fight dirty, that’s why a rematch was necessary. With Horn, as you can see it, nobody but you and a very few people want to see a Pac vs Horn 2. I would rather see Pac fight Crawford or Spence win or lose and retire than see him fight Horn again. Pac never tested positive for PEDs so with or without testing, his fight results would always be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I'm surprised and how many people are surprised that Manny is a gullible idiot.
                  Hahaha, now that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    I would LOVE to see Pac KO Khan, then retire. If he fights Crawford or Spence, they will retire him.

Loma vs Pac interests me the most, and would be a great fight.
                    I want to see Pac vs Spence/Crawford, but I wouldn't hold it against him if he avoided them. They're both in their prime and a win would be very difficult. He'll make bank, but I don't think he could continue for another 3 fights as he planned as I imagine he'll ship a lot of punishment and may even be stopped, especially against Spence, the guy is a beast.

Loma is more realistic in terms of weight and size, but I still see him losing that fight. I think Loma is too much at this stage of his career. As I said before, he doesn't need them for his legacy, that's cemented already.

Would I pay to see it or any of the other fights? Hell yeah I would, I just don't want to see Pac going out on a stetcher, he's kept me entertained for over a decade and half, so for me, he's paid his dues to the fans and been in some serious wars. Time for the new generation to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                      The great and respectable Barrera deserved a Pac rematch, Morales and Marquez beat him fair and square so a rematch was necessary, he got robbed on the 1st Bradley fight so a rematch was necessary, with that being said, none of these guys fight dirty, that’s why a rematch was necessary. With Horn, as you can see it, nobody but you and a very few people want to see a Pac vs Horn 2. I would rather see Pac fight Crawford or Spence win or lose and retire than see him fight Horn again. Pac never tested positive for PEDs so with or without testing, his fight results would always be the same.
                      Gotta agree with you here, Horn was really fighting dirty whereas the above mentioned fighters all fought gallalntly and with heart leaving it all in the ring. Those are classic fights you can watch again and again. The Horn fight was horrible to watch in comparison.

As you said, I'd much prefer he fought the big names and lost than fighting Horn again and winning. I don't think avenging the "loss" would add anything to his legacy, if anything Horn could fight even dirtier and put another loss on Pacs record. Losing to Crwaford or Spence however wouldn't be shameful as long as puts a good effort in.

Comment

Working...
                      X