Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin, Sanchez Don't Know What 'Mexican Style' Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin, Sanchez Don't Know What 'Mexican Style' Is

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and his trainers have lashed out at Gennady Golovkin and his trainer Abel Sanchez. Canelo and the Reynoso clan are tired of Golovkin claiming to fight in a "Mexican style" and daring Canelo to do the same in their upcoming rematch. Canelo will challenge Golovkin for his IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight titles on September 15th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin fights his ass off and tries to finish every fight. Not dance around and make it to the final bell for a gift decision. I hope after this fight Canelo just goes away like Hilary.

Comment

gotta admit reynoso's description of ggg's fighting style cracked me up, it's not far off

Comment

it sure as hell isnt retreating to the ropes and not engaging. your performance was an embarrassment to mexico, at least golovkin came to fight.

Comment

Golovkin is an Olympic medalist and amateur world champion. He‘s got a lot of skill but throws it away in order to trade and bang and make it exciting. Some of the said things are true but look at Canelo who needs opponents 20 kg lighter than him, ring rusty and Glas chinned or some weight drained zombies

Comment

What's wrong with "Kazakh style"?
            The man is from Kazakhstan but he's infatuated with Mexico.
            I've got an Irish friend who is always trying to talk in
            Jamaican patois. He's pretty good at it, but it does not make
            him Jamaican. It makes him look like a fool, sort of like when
            GGG talks about 'Mexican style'.

Comment

Of course they don't, Lil g is from Borat land and Sanchez is a pocho

Comment

Clenelo making excuses for running and blocking punches with his face already? Clenelo is a disgrace to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  it sure as hell isnt retreating to the ropes and not engaging. your performance was an embarrassment to mexico, at least golovkin came to fight.
                  Embarrassment to Mexico?
                  Are you Even Mexican to claim that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    I bet on GGG the last fight, but even when Canelo was on the ropes, GGG wouldn't do anything. Say what you want about Canelo, but it looked like it was GGG the one who was fighting scared. I still had GGG winning but he has yet to look dominant against a great fighter. I bet on GGG last fight but this one I'm gonna have to bet on Canelo. They're right about Sanchez fighters, they don't adapt in the ring, look at Saucedo and Gassiev recent fights

Comment

Working...
                    X