Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer is Confident That Dillian Whyte Will Win World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox would have decapitated the likes of Whyte in 2 rounds. He's not even as good as Michael Grant, who I think is still boxing.

Comment

Bro, Gilian Shyte got all but knocked out in his last fight, and that was with a friendly hometown geezer ref who let him wrestle and never penalised the headbutt knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
        Bro, Gilian Shyte got all but knocked out in his last fight, and that was with a friendly hometown geezer ref who let him wrestle and never penalised the headbutt knockdown
        Yeah fair enough, give the guy a time machine. When was it we first knew it was a headbutt again? Oh yeah that's right, mid rounds on the replay, only on the third angle too. Even Parker didn't know. Watch carefully though and Whyte gives us a large 'in hindsight' hint of it as he rubs his head en route to the neutral corner

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          He’ll stop Manuel charr
          Yes but Fres wrecks him with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Yes but Fres wrecks him with experience.
            Nah he’s already beaten better opposition than Fres, Whyte is a good fighter not getting much credit despite four good wins on the trot since helenius. He arguably has the best resume at heavy. (I’m not saying he’s the best fighter he obviously isn’t)

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              Nah he’s already beaten better opposition than Fres, Whyte is a good fighter not getting much credit despite four good wins on the trot since helenius. He arguably has the best resume at heavy. (I’m not saying he’s the best fighter he obviously isn’t)
              I kid...

I like Whyte as a fighter, much like enjoy watching any fighter whose game is offense based. My problem is mostly with fans that are taking way too much from his debateable wins over Chisora and Parker.

Comment

Working...
              X