Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Objective? This is boxing and you should know better than giving Wilder excuses to not make this fight, you support him in requesting rematch contract while you should know if boxer is B side by a large margin they never get a rematch in their contract. That's how this sport works and Wilder can complain till he retire but he won't change it and if you like to call yourself boxing fan shouldn't encourage him to do so or we never see this fight.

Also he deserves 40% only if he beats Fury. I'm being realistic here, objective and all.
    Basically your rant is based on hate for Wilder. This means that you are mostly incapable of giving Wilder proper credit for anything. I understand that one sided mindset, see it every day in the politically biased news. The good news is I agree that Wilder is only worth 40% if he beats Fury which I believe he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am sure you do, since you know everything about it just like Lewis does lol.
      That's decent of you to acknowledge that. Honestly!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Wilder you are a bum and nobody outside USA cares about you. Europe has been a home of hw division for long time, in Klitchko era it was Germany, not it is UK. Nobody here cares about you, go fight cab drivers.
        Well there are 350 million people in the USA, so he ain't doin' too badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
          Basically your rant is based on hate for Wilder. This means that you are mostly incapable of giving Wilder proper credit for anything. I understand that one sided mindset, see it every day in the politically biased news. The good news is I agree that Wilder is only worth 40% if he beats Fury which I believe he will.
          You trying to spin it around, I'm the objective here. You sound like a fanboy saying he should not sign the contract unless he gets his rematch. Try to be objective and not biased towards your favourite Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
            Deontay Wilder is using the Trump method of marketing himself and its working. Americans like this kind of *****. Thats why Trump got elected. The guy who is obviously trying to deceive people just turns around and calls everybody else a liar. If any detail comes out that doesn't fit his narrative its just fake news and never happened. Now its Anthony Joshua is the one refusing to fight even on April 13th. This is the very fight date that he himself adamantly dismissed. Deontay Wilder will say anything. He said he wanted to kill somebody in the ring before his career was over and explained it as being his alter ego "The Bronze Bomber" who wanted it and not really him. Just yesterday a headline came out about him saying that he wanted to look Dominic Breazale's kid in the eyes and tell him how he wanted to cripple his father. This dude is a certified sociopath. Its amazing that so many people would be willing to put so much trust and faith in the word of sociopath. But America did it with Donald Trump too. And everyone knew he was a sociopath going into the primaries. So I guess I'm not surprised. But I am disappointed.
            Trump is a bit different, that I agree but at least he likes the ladies and not the guys like Obama did. Look up Larry Sinclair press conference on YouTube, it'll open your eyes. And by the way both Obama and Trump would lose to Joshua.
            Last edited by OldTerry; 08-10-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              That's decent of you to acknowledge that. Honestly!
              Yep am honest like that...

Comment

• We know that he won't fight you Wilder. Joshua is the biggest clown in boxing. Give Whyte a rematch you ****en loser.

Comment

• If Wilder was in the category of a Prince Charles Martin, Hearn would of made the fight with no hesitation, he would of paid for that WBC at no cost and Immediately

Comment

• I am coming out the closet announcing that I am a full fleshed Britian, I bleed Queenland and tea, would all the true Britain’s follow and join me to support our real hero and heavyweight lineal champion with the biggest and hairiest balls, Tyson Fury!!! He is the one who is willing to take the fight and go to Wilders backyard to try to claim the WBC belt and his promoter is not a liar and scam artist!!! Please lay off that cheap beer and those silly dances and rally with me, thank you!! Hail to the Queen!!

Comment

• deontayduckus wilderquackus is the scientific name for that species of duck discovered out in the Great State of Alabama

Comment

Working...
                      X