Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Makes Controversial Comment About Breazeale's Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder might be getting a little bit arrogant these days bro!!

Comment

• This is just for shock value. Its sad but this is what the best HW in the world has to do to start trending.

Comment

• https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/8/9...r-his-comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Accolade View Post

At 1:00. This is why I'm a fan of Deontay Wilder.
          are you for real?
          Tis is awful and ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Its fight talk and real bad blood. **** happens. Keep up the good work. We're still waiting for a "Wilder tortures animals" vid as one poster said lol. You know that Wilder is pure evil and libel to do anything or say anything at anytime lol.
            What are you his colonel? I’m not really concerned what comes out of Wilder’s mouth because it’s all hot air. Who actually made the statements! Was it Wilder or the Bronze bomber? As you know he has 2 personalities . Which personality fought the internet guy and which personality doesn’t want to defend his honour in terms of his wife and Fat belly Miller. He doesn’t mean what he says so I don’t understand the big fuss

Comment

• only an idiot would call a daughter“Naieya"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                I watched the fight live but I don't remember the build up at all as I was pretty young at the time, couldn't find it later online either, you have a link?
                Not off hand. Just look up Mayweather brings corralles wife to the ring. Should have the whole back story in that.

Comment

• Eh, that's pretty low imo. This is a business. No reason to get THAT personal. Hell, I hope Breazeale takes him out now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    He Might...Karma is a real thing
                    How you know he isn't a she? Lmao

Comment

• Deontay Wilder puts tears in the eyes of grown men.

Comment

Working...
                      X