Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo is Ready: I'd Love To Fight Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    Manny pisses away money appearently. I mean if u ve been involved in the biggest sports spectacle ever, and still need to fight to pay ur bills, there's something wrong with ya
    You'd think he had enough stashed away to relax but he has an entourage bigger than Vinny Chase PLUS an entire country seeking handouts. If he quit the Philippines GDP would collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
      If Floyd was active and even said Collazo's name he would get flacked
      Jesus Christ change that avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Does pac still obliterate people?.... With testing?
        Pac obliterate floIV courage that make his father scream to him "You're fighting scared!".

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          Yet Collazo was the one who has come closest to upsetting your man, Thurman. Different horses for different courses and all that.
          It's true Collazo can be a threat to anyone if he is firing on all cylinders.

Comment

I say make the fight, it will be exciting..people expect to much from aging fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              Yes he can box with the best of them when he is right on, Manny would give him lots of incentive to work hard in the gym.

Good fight for Manny, this is the type of fights he should stick to for another fight or 2, just having impressive wins over C graders will be all it takes to put his name in another really big fight.

He don't want top shelf right now because they will retire him and he cant avenge Horn because he might retire him also, so the Collazos and LMs are good fights for him at stage of his career, they will all showcase him as being back to his best, and when it don't carry over in the big one his fans will say he was shot and he will bow out ending a great career.

Comment

I like Callazo, but Manny NEEDS BIG MONEY FIGHTS, and this is not one of them at this time. He needs Khan or Broner, both are winnable BIG MONEY fights, which he needs at this point of his career.

Comment

Since him and Ugas keep upsetting these young fighters might as well put them in with each other for a shot a Spence Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    Collazo's a bit of an enigma. Has all the talent in the world and good power but it's hard to say what he's slightly lacking in. Ring IQ? I don't know.

Comment

Manny must have borrowed Oscar's high heels on for the picture. Collazo is 3 inches taller.

Comment

Working...
                      X