Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Warns Wilder: Fury Can Be Nightmare For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Warns Wilder: Fury Can Be Nightmare For Anyone

Former heavyweight king Lennox Lewis has issued a warning to WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) - that he may have some serious issues with the crafty style of Tyson Fury (26-0, 19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Definitely, it depends on which Fury doe. Losing weight and looking trim doesn't mean Fury is back to his best.

Comment

A fit and firing Tyson Fury shuts that bum out. Levels.

Comment

Fury’s only chance is to lean on Wilder for the 1st 10 rounds & that ain’t happening. Expect Wilder to pump that job & finish Fury in round 10

Comment

No need to worry, Lewis. I'm pretty sure that Wilder is gonna take this with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
            Fury’s only chance is to lean on Wilder for the 1st 10 rounds & that ain’t happening. Expect Wilder to pump that job & finish Fury in round 10
            You must be high on weed right??? Deontey can not finish off Fury...its like one Lion trying to kill a full grown rhino. Tyson's movement and long reach will beat Deontey mark my words...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Definitely, it depends on which Fury doe. Losing weight and looking trim doesn't mean Fury is back to his best.

Agreed.

I'd feel much more confident with Peter Fury in his corner devising the game plan too.

Comment

early night for ko king

as soon as wilder connects furys done Cunningham floored him wilder finishes him and its back to spliffs and pasties for fury

Comment

I actually think a prepared Fury is a worse matchup for Wilder than Joshua would have been.

Comment

lewis is one insecure b*tch he's for ever glamorising his achievements deep inside it must eat him that everyone knows he beat a washed up tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X