Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Warns Wilder: Fury Can Be Nightmare For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    It doesn't get much more noteworthy than Lennox Lewis, when you're talking about British Champions!
    lennox and Calzaghe in a league of their own

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
      i didnt compare him to the current crop and if you watch his 100's of interviews you'll know what i mean he knows the general public believes tyson in his prime would wash him up and that doesn't sit well with him.

i was thinking tennis what do you think.
      people can think what they want..tyson for many reasons didnt fulfill his potential whereas lennox went from strenght to strenght and under the guidance of manny turned into the perfect heavyweight. would a prime lennox have beaten a young tyson? we will never know but what we do know is lennox was the greatest heavyweight of that era bar none

Comment

Bad way to set agenda; what does Lennox mean by "Joshua has not reached agreement to fight Wilder". The truth of the matter is that Wilder has not reached agreement to fight Joshua, pure and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
          Bad way to set agenda; what does Lennox mean by "Joshua has not reached agreement to fight Wilder". The truth of the matter is that Wilder has not reached agreement to fight Joshua, pure and simple!
          of course, cos u know so much more than lennox lewis

Comment

I would agree with Lewis IF Fury comes into that fight conditioned and focused like he did against Wladimir. IF Fury comes in ready to compete & win, Wilder in for a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
              You must be high on weed right??? Deontey can not finish off Fury...its like one Lion trying to kill a full grown rhino. Tyson's movement and long reach will beat Deontey mark my words...
              You must be high on crack. Cunningham dropped Fury like a bad habit but Wilder can’t?
              I will bet whatever you want

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                I agree with what you say. The caveat is Wilder's punches can come from an angle that Fury doesn't anticipate and catch him solidly. Fury may hit Wilder but he won't hurt him enough to discourage Wilder's aggression.
                Agreed. I hope Fury does well in his upcoming fight because it will be a shame if Wilder doesn't get full credit if he defeats him.

Comment

I still don't think this fight is really going to happen. I think it's a PR stunt to try to get Hearn to up his offer to Wilder. It's been over a week and every article says the same thing, they're real close to getting a deal done. I'm sceptical of the whole thing.

Comment

Wilder is both a coward and a fraud. He only exists because a certain fanbase needs him to represent them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      I actually think a prepared Fury is a worse matchup for Wilder than Joshua would have been.
                      I agree. It pretty much depends on Fury. Wilder is a basic fighter who will knock out a Fury who is unprepared. But if Fury cares and trains hard, Wilder will stare at a jab for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X