Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saunders vs Andrade at the TD Garden in Boston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly-Hoe Flanders will pull out with an "injury" if GGG or Canelo reach out to Fish Eyes with a lucrative offer.

Comment

Hearn going for a big venue here makes little sense. Andrade has "zero profile" as Eddie would say. And obviously BJS is a complete unknown stateside. I mean I guess there is always time to try a new market, and Andrade is close to Boston so lets see. I'd be surprised if it does more than 6-7k. More like in the 4-5k range.

But who cares, hell of a match up! Can't wait for it, two quality operators.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        off the top off my head i cant remember really the last halfway decent fight that was in boston.
        Cedric Paquette vs David Backes May 2, 2018

Comment

Lol that's so stupid. Can't even sell any of them as an Irish or Italian which is what Boston has most of.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lol that's so stupid. Can't even sell any of them as an Irish or Italian which is what Boston has most of.
            Katie Taylor will be on the card and I'm sure there will be a LOT of Irishmen on this card

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              They were very clear that there strategy is to move around the country and try numerous cities even if some are smaller take ups to begin with. Ok surprised Americans are always so critical of this you would think people would like this idea
              Thank god someone watched the interview where he states this. Boxingscene businessmen critical of him trying something different than the typical...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Katie Taylor will be on the card and I'm sure there will be a LOT of Irishmen on this card
                Not enough to sell out that arena. They should have tried for a smaller venue.

Comment

At least Andrade is from Providence, an hour away. Not like the last fight there, Dirrell vs Degale . How the fk dif that one end up there?

Comment

hearn apparently tried providence but there's a hockey game in that arena on that date

Comment

Hmmmmm, it doesn't seem like a good idea but I tend to think boxing deprived cities deserve some championship bouts and may show up for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X