Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is an emotional hillbilly who can't think straight.
    Emotion and business don't go together.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      u act like hearns trying to destroy him, hes offering him millions that deontays never had. he could get a career high payday for knocking out chisora in an easy nights work. if hes as good as you all say he'd knock them 3 out and retire as a rich man
      Exactly, making 5 million for a fight with old man Chisora should be an easy decision. Wilder had no problem making just 1 million to fight guys like Szpilka and Washington. What changed??

Comment

Is The Madison Big Drama Show?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          "I'm not selling my soul for $50m "

"You train and fight Wilder "

Tell me again that Johnson wants the fight
          yea. because those quotes implies he doesn't want the fight. /s

smh.

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post

smh.
            That’s exactly what they imply...

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post

smh.
              That's exactly what I infer from those implications. I've never seen a fighter tell fans to fight a potential opponent.

But, keep thinking he wants the fight

Comment

For all of you fight fans who are level headed and normal, let me break down some of the comments from Wilder fans. Wilder fans live in an alternate reality where everything Wilder does is right and everything AJ and Hearn do, is wrong. Wilder sends an email saying he has 50million in the bag but doesn't want a meeting or a contract, RIGHT in Wilder fans' eyes. Hearn makes a real offer to give Wilder a shot at 15 million and a rematch to make Wilder even more if he wins...WRONG in Wilder fans' eyes. AJ fights top ten guys and HOF boxers within his first 22 fights...WRONG. But Wilder fight tomato cans and only 1 decent fighter out of 40 fights...HE'S THE BEST FIGHT ON THE PLANET to Wilder fans hahahah. There is no arguing, no facts to be checked, no logic within their debates, if you back them up into a corner, they will just change the subject on you. Like a woman does when arguing with a man. That's why I call his fans groupies because Wilder can do no wrong. He can actually say that AJ is ducking him when it is AJ that has his name on the contract that is SITTING ON WILDER'S TABLE RIGHT NOW hahahahahaha. So until they fight, theres no need to argue with a Wilder fan, they are a bunch of groupies with no logic

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  For all of you fight fans who are level headed and normal, let me break down some of the comments from Wilder fans. Wilder fans live in an alternate reality where everything Wilder does is right and everything AJ and Hearn do, is wrong. Wilder sends an email saying he has 50million in the bag but doesn't want a meeting or a contract, RIGHT in Wilder fans' eyes. Hearn makes a real offer to give Wilder a shot at 15 million and a rematch to make Wilder even more if he wins...WRONG in Wilder fans' eyes. AJ fights top ten guys and HOF boxers within his first 22 fights...WRONG. But Wilder fight tomato cans and only 1 decent fighter out of 40 fights...HE'S THE BEST FIGHT ON THE PLANET to Wilder fans hahahah. There is no arguing, no facts to be checked, no logic within their debates, if you back them up into a corner, they will just change the subject on you. Like a woman does when arguing with a man. That's why I call his fans groupies because Wilder can do no wrong. He can actually say that AJ is ducking him when it is AJ that has his name on the contract that is SITTING ON WILDER'S TABLE RIGHT NOW hahahahahaha. So until they fight, theres no need to argue with a Wilder fan, they are a bunch of groupies with no logic
                  So why did Johnson fail to agree to the terms which he set forth?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    its hilarious that now you have to prove everything to these hearn fanatics, we have all watched this story from the start look it up yourselves. aj turned down 50 mil, wilder turned down a flat fee, lets just move on. if hearn wanted this fight he would have negotiated a decent percentage as hes done with other AJ opponents. Aj is fighting Pedvtkin, wilder is chasing a fight with fury, the negotiations are OVER nobody wants to see a dilian whyte or chrisora fight with wilder outside of you guys so that you can have something to yap about and deflect the fight away from AJ. if whyte wants to fight wilder he should just fight n beat brezealle so that he becomes the mandatory. Hearn made a fool of you all. lying and being repetitive azzholes will not save you all, it happened now GO AWAY!

Wilder didn't turn the offer down over the money. He was ready for the short money on the condition the fight was next. He turned the offer down because they didn't like certain terms in the rematch clause

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      You are right that Deontay Wilder has learning difficulties, it is very apparent actually. He should remain silent and just hire Paul Heyman as his mouthpiece. Wilder's logic is flawed. He simply cannot begin to understand that by beating up on Dereck Chisora and Dillian Whyte, he could actually hurt Eddie Hearn's brand, make more money than he can dream of making alone, and also corner Anthony Joshua. The pros far outweigh the cons. The only possible con which makes it not worthwhile, is if Deontay or his people don't believe he can get through those two fights unbeaten. It's that simple.
                      He’s not fighting on DAZN. Can’t you get that through your thick British head? Any deal with Wilder is going to have to include Showtime. Showtime has invested heavily in Wilder and they aren’t giving him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X