Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has Lost The Plot, Doesn't Know What He's Doing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is This ! ?
    This,,,, is all about a big fat
    DUCK !!!!!

Hearn doesn’t want his cash prize to get KO’d so he comes up with garbage fights!

So dumb!

Comment

This is ridiculous, I can’t understand what this guy is thinking, PBC is trying to monopolize boxing in the US. So why does this mo mo think he can get a flagship PBC fighter to kickstart his attempt to monopolize boxing. He’d have to sign wilder to an exclusive contract to make this work

Comment

Hey Eddy, did you even stop to consider that Wilder doesn't want to take a fight that's a level below both his last fight and the level of fight he wants next? He probably makes more money from fighting Fury anyway, no matter how much Eddy desperately tries to bribe him with to fight Chisora or Whyte. Should have made the fight with Joshua instead of jerking him around for three months if you wanted him to do business with you, I don't blame Wilder at all for showing him the cold shoulder after that.

Comment

This ****** Hearn is obsessed with Wilder when he has a huge stable of fighters that he needs to focus on.

Comment

This all so boring

Comment

Lol... Listen to his bytch ass scrambling for ways to save face. I knew people couldn't possibly be ****** enough to keep believing his greasy, contradictory sales pitches. Guy is just a chronic bullshyt artist and his "I'm not a promoter I'm a real guy" routine has finally run it's course.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 08-07-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Eddie... you seem upset.

Everytime you open your mouth it's about Wilder, yet claim he is unknown.

You reek of desperation and jealousy.

Comment

eddie is obsessed with wilder and now wilder has shut him out for good. poor eddie has no good fighters for his dazn project, no good fighters to 'break into the american market'. poor eddie

Comment

”Imagine Wilder against Chisora at the O2.”

lol....

Comment

Some fighters just dont like money ?

Wait a second though Wilder wants 50% ?

Can any Wilderette protector here tell me if he fights Fury for less then 15 Million crackhead money , is that a duck ?

Comment

Working...
                      X