Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has Lost The Plot, Doesn't Know What He's Doing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has Lost The Plot, Doesn't Know What He's Doing!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), believes WBC champion Deontay Wilder has gone bonkers by turning down several potential fight offers in the last few weeks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

poor Eddie Hearn. Panic mode has set in, scrambling to find AJ an opponent for April 13th

Comment

Looks like Wilder will ruin any attempts at a huge domestic fight against AJ and Fury in the future. Hearn is jealous that he is making a big fight against a big name (no matter how relevant hardcore boxing fans think).

Chisora or Whyte literally do nothing for Wilder's career. At least Fury is a lineal champion and a good name if anything else.

I feel Whyte/ Chisora against Breazeale should fight each other in a very winnable, competitive and entertaining fight.

Comment

Who the hell is Chirosa? Is Hearn now picking fights for Wilder?i think he better keep an eye on Joshua & stop underestimating the old man Povetkin that can upset anyone’s apple cart.

Comment

I think deep down Hearn is pissed that Wilder might get to the Fury fight before Joshua does. If Fury loses than Hearn knows the Joshua/Fury fight won’t do anywhere as good as it could against an undefeated Fury.

Comment

LOL Eddie Hearn looking desperate and outmaneuvered.. it's plain to see that Wilder doesn't want to be Eddie Hearn's Tool. He needs Wilder to fight on his DAZN app to get the United States to subscribe. Slow Eddies scrambling around while Wilder and Fury gona make huge numbers in Vegas. After Wilder becomes the lineal champ of the world the AJ camp wont be lowballin it will be bigger and Wilder will get his percentage

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              LOL Eddie Hearn looking desperate and outmaneuvered.. it's plain to see that Wilder doesn't want to be Eddie Hearn's Tool. He needs Wilder to fight on his DAZN app to get the United States to subscribe. Slow Eddies scrambling around while Wilder and Fury gona make huge numbers in Vegas. After Wilder becomes the lineal champ of the world the AJ camp wont be lowballin it will be bigger and Wilder will get his percentage
              lol that DAZN app is just a mess. There’s no one on it that I even want to see fight. I’ll stick with watching fights on Showtime or HBO. And will subscribe to ESPN+ on months there’s a fight I want to see.

Comment

Awwww. Nice to see that he cares so much about Wilder's well-being.

Comment

Is BScenes internet not working properly? This story is at least a week old. For Fhuck sakes.

Comment

Hearn must have been coddled, spoiled, and sheltered from society during his childhood & formative years.
                    He act's like he has just arrived on Earth from another planet, and he has no clue how to behave like a human.

Comment

Working...
                    X