No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
    You too lit right now. A prime Oscar would definitely give Floyd a hell of a fight. You dont know what you talking about when you say ring IQ? Just look at Oscar vs Tito and tell me De La Hoya doesn't have ring intelligence.
    Oscar boxed cuz Tito would of dropped Oscar. That said you can't box the best boxer that ever lived. T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      The fact remains that they never fought in their prime, and if you say a prime sugar shane would never beat a prime floyd, then you don't understand the sport.
      We dont have a time machine so nobody can ever actually "know". The whole point of fantasy fights is theorizing using suggestive evidence.

I've introduced suggestive evidence while you've repeated yourself and just said "we'll never know".

Thank you Captain obvious

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Then why did Shane duck Floyd? Lol
        Shut up, people who say mosley ducked floyd are ******s.

Mosley chose a fight with the golden boy over an relatively unknown floyd. That was not a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Funny you say that because a past his prime Oscar lost a disputed split decision by 1 point to Floyd yet you don’t see how a prime Oscar beats Floyd. Lol

You don’t know boxing if you really believe that lol
          You don't know boxing if you thought the fight was that close.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            We dont have a time machine so nobody can ever actually "know". The whole point of fantasy fights is theorizing using suggestive evidence.

I've introduced suggestive evidence while you've repeated yourself and just said "we'll never know".

Thank you Captain obvious
            My argument of we'll never know holds more weight than your argument that you do know.

Unless you're jesus christ or nostradamus you have no ****ing idea how a prime mosley and floyd fight would turn out because it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
              Prime Oscar probably beats Floyd. He was a gold medalist. A boxer is like a race car. The
              more mileage it has the worse it performs. While Oscar was fighting Vargas Mosley, Rafael Ruelas, and Hopkins. Floyd was fighting gatti, baldomir and Hernandez. When Floyd got to Oscar, Oscar was run down and Floyd was fresh. Oscar won that fight too imo. Oh well
              Wow....that says it all....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
                Prime Oscar and Mosley sends prime Manny back to the philippines...he could give them hell of fights but we are speaking of natural HOF killers at welterweight/super welterweight.

And so dont include Pac in the conversation, if he have fought them in their primes, there would be no pacman today.. neither the *******s

But against Floyd, it will be 'money' that they'll beat. Not the 'prettyboy'
                They wouldn't be able to beat any version of Floyd. He was just to good & too consistent. T.B.E. for a reason.

Comment

It's annoying when these boxers pretend to objectively favor the guy they beat over the guy they lost to.... As if somehow it adds to their clout. You still lost to the guy... and by the way, so did your clout buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Lol. you mad? mosley and dela doya didn't win a sungle round against pac while they gave hell to floyd and many people think that oscar won.
                    You are 0-50. Floyd is 50-0.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      And they are past of pri.e as well when floyd fought them.

If the current pac will fight spence then i will be very much want it.
                      Right but theres evidence of Floyd trying to fight both of them earlier in his career. DLH was always tied up with media fights (golden boy, etc.). Mosley had lame excuse of a dental appointment.

Floyd beats Mosley at any stage. DLH - prime for prime - would've been good.

I've been saying for a few weeks now that Manny can beat Spence. Spence comes forward and Manny is much more cagey than he gets credit for. He will land something sneaky and hurt amateur Errol.

Manny ruins Errol imo, but I think Terrence is a bad fight for Manny (too much movement and potshotting)

Comment

Working...
                      X