Who has the ugliest style in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the ugliest style in boxing?

My vote goes to Shawn Porter. Thoughts?

a lot of the ugliest fighters have left the sport recently- wladimir klitschko, andre ward, bernard hopkins. cant think of many fighters who are horrible to watch at the top level now. i like watching porter, much rather someone get stuck in than a spoiler.

Comment

Past- Sven ottke

Comment

Pacman. I dont like fighters with ugly styles regardless of how good they are.

I only favor squeaky clean pretty styles such as leonard, finito lopez and Marquez.

Comment

Sometimes the ugly ones like Porter and Horn make for fun fights to watch. Fun in a weird way I mean.

I even enjoy Rigo fights. It's a spectacle how boring they are.

Comment

Jeff Horn and Shawn Porter.

Shawn just bullrushes every single time he fights. Head down, just zoning in.

Comment

Andre Ward is just too hard for me to sit through. Good fighter but I can’t stand his style. Too ugly for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                My vote goes to Shawn Porter. Thoughts?
                Porter's style is "eau de roses" as compared to Ward's style...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Pacman. I dont like fighters with ugly styles regardless of how good they are.

I only favor squeaky clean pretty styles such as leonard, finito lopez and Marquez.
                  Pacquiao in his prime had one of the most aesthetically pleasing styles to watch, ever. It was so unique and he would just keep firing from all angles almost non-stop.

Comment

Past? Froch looked like an oaf. Effective but super odd.

Vic Darchinyan still fighting? Sakio Bika? Cornelius Bundrage?

Horn is a bad version of Porter.

Lara, while having beautiful ability, if he chooses to not engage...oh mah gawd. He gets a mention just off that

Wilder looks ridiculous and cartoonish at times.

Fury is also odd to see as well. Just..visually..like...his existence with that movement makes me uncomfortable. He shouldnt be able to fight that way but does? Lol love it

Comment

Working...
                    X