Kovalev - Biggest hypejob of all times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Umm no.

Kovalev though, was certainly a hypejob. A overrated plodder who was living off feasting on bums and has beens.

A sore loser who blamed everyone but himself on his losses and was way too arrogant for his own good. Add in also a racist and someone who celebrated killing another boxer in the ring. All adds up to a proper cvnt of a man who I along with many others truly enjoyed seeing him having his ass handed to him by Alvarez.

**** that bum. Ward schooled him twice and now he's been knocked the **** out. Hopefully he gets fed to the likes of Bivol, Beterbiev, Yarde, Buatsi etc soon.
    He is not racist.

Celebrated killing a man in the ring? He spoke about it, how it gave him nightmares and affected him, he also gave his Chilemba purse to the man’s parents.

You’re full of shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      What a clown.

Watch the first Ward fight, troll.
      Watched it, saw a schooling from Ward apart from one knockdown early on in the fight.

What about the second one, where "Krusher" quits due to the vicious beatdown he was getting from a pillow puncher?

Comment

OP just starting watching boxing in 2016..gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yeah he was a complete bum. he doesnt have the sterling resume of an adrien broner, andre berto, or tank davis.
          My boy Tank would tap dat ass.

Real talk homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            He is not racist.

Celebrated killing a man in the ring? He spoke about it, how it gave him nightmares and affected him, he also gave his Chilemba purse to the man’s parents.

You’re full of shlt.

Comment

If so than what does that say for Ward since he lost that first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                OP just starting watching boxing in 2016..gtfoh.
                Not true bro.

Been watching boxing since the John L Sullivan days, me and Bert Sugar actually graduated from Harvard at the same time. I actually just spoke to him tonight over the phone and he agreed with me that Kovalev is indeed the biggest hypejob of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Great counter argument!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    If so than what does that say for Ward since he lost that first fight

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      That's the same **** I heard prior to him fighting Ward. His best win was an old Hopkins and a so so Pascal. Suddenly Ward beats him and it's completely different. Either way, there were signs that Kov was ripe for the taking.
                      Yup, if a pillow puncher like Ward made him quit it was always gonna be interesting to see what someone who could bang a bit would do to him. We found out tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X