Kovalev - Biggest hypejob of all times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Umm no.

Kovalev though, was certainly a hypejob. A overrated plodder who was living off feasting on bums and has beens.

A sore loser who blamed everyone but himself on his losses and was way too arrogant for his own good. Add in also a racist and someone who celebrated killing another boxer in the ring. All adds up to a proper cvnt of a man who I along with many others truly enjoyed seeing him having his ass handed to him by Alvarez.

**** that bum. Ward schooled him twice and now he's been knocked the **** out. Hopefully he gets fed to the likes of Bivol, Beterbiev, Yarde, Buatsi etc soon.
    Ward is a scumbag tho.

Comment

My boy Tank would tap dat ass.

Real talk homie.
      tap what ass? my ass? probably judging by my gay-dar but should i let him? i mean i might get famous so why not

Comment

Kov was a badass and when that's taken away not much remains, lots of undefeated fighters are great when they are steam rolling everyone, but once the invincibility is taken away they are not the same.

Its a part of boxing and been happening forever doesn't mean they were no good when they were peaking.

Comment

Had Ward not gone up, Kovalev would still be top dog, IMO. That whole thing fuked his head up and when you have that aggressive/bully mindset, doubt can really fuk you up. Ruined his relationship with his coach, ruined his confidence, the way he trains, etc.

Comment

Who's his best win?

A 73 year old Bhop?

Living off one knockdown of Ward in a fight he was completely schooled in after round 5.

Then proceeded to get nearly ko'd by a pillow puncher in Ward and QUIT in the rematch.

Didn't take a rocket scientist to work out if Ward could hurt him and make him quit what would someone who could actually throw a hurtful punch do to him?

He's lucky Chickenson ducked him or else he'd have ended the hypejob there and then.

Definition of a hypejob was "Krusher"
            I BEEN saying this. Kovaquit is trash. Ward whipped his ass. I don't get these people that think Kovaquit won the first fight, I actually do get them.

This is what it is, when you dominate opponents on an exponential level and you have a close fight, you automatically lose. The same thing happend to RJJ against Tarver the first fight. Dominated that dude and cats said he lost, fùck off already.

Comment

The majority of viewers thought he won the first Ward fight so if he is the biggest hype job of all time then so is Ward. Hopkins isn't 73 years old and Kovalev never quit to Ward. Try writing facts instead of fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Had Ward not gone up, Kovalev would still be top dog, IMO. That whole thing fuked his head up and when you have that aggressive/bully mindset, doubt can really fuk you up. Ruined his relationship with his coach, ruined his confidence, the way he trains, etc.
                had kovalev not been robbed in the first fight things would have been different. the rematch almost certainly would not have happened since ward didnt want it unless he got 6.5 million dollars and that was after "winning" the first so i dont see him coming back for much less after losing. then who knows what happens. this is why joshua doesnt want to fight in the usa and wilder viceversa in the uk. politics will f-ukk you up. its always best to control your own destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  I BEEN saying this. Kovaquit is trash. Ward whipped his ass. I don't get these people that think Kovaquit won the first fight, I actually do get them.

This is what it is, when you dominate opponents on an exponential level and you have a close fight, you automatically lose. The same thing happend to RJJ against Tarver the first fight. Dominated that dude and cats said he lost, fùck off already.
                  im just glad we have unbiased posters like you to keep people in check.

Comment

That is Unfair! That is the most overused Phrase on this forum is "Hype Job" you guys call EVERYBODY that even guys who are currently World Champions and considered some of the best P4P Fighters in all of boxing some of you guys even try to label them "Hype Jobs"

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Every fighter is a hype job once beaten.

In today's world of snotty boxing fans that is sadly the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X