Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev is just too lazy . He just does not train all that hard anymore.
    Lord, he was gassing out early . Did not press when he had Alvarez hurt b/c he was gassing out already.
    Got lazy and had his hands down so often .

Comment

• BTW Alvarez lives in Montreal and speaks a very good french ...

Comment

• The Pimp will never step in the ring with Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
          GGG will be next
          Please, HE should already have a UD win over that cheating diva. You wait, GGG gonna stop her this time. He was duped by Coke La Hoya into not going for the KO in the first fight in order to get the rematch. Then they tried to weasel their way out of the rematch to avoid the beatdown but it didn't happen. GGG is going to whoop that cheating chica all over the ring and it's going to be a glorious thing.

Comment

• I like Bivol but Alvarez superior skill and chin beat him imo

Comment

• Good win for Alvarez...didn't see the first few rounds but you could see his presence was problematic for Kovalev in the few rounds I saw. Kov was outboxing him decently well but I could see a big right hand coming. He is a big strong quick guy. Credit to him.

If he was from the USA he would have been touted as the next big thing. He is really a much better boxer than Ward, bigger, stronger, better puncher. Good win for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                All jokes aside is Kovalev chinny?
                If he wasn't before....he may be heading that way.

On the other hand..That was a helluva clean, hard punch that he was hit with.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                  I wouldn't call that destroyed. One punch changed the fight. kovalev was whooping alvarez for the duration of the fight.
                  Alvarez controlled rounds 1-3, kovalev controlled 4-6 and the BOOM happening in round 7. Neither guy controlled anything. I don't know what Harold ledderman and the judges were seeing

Comment

• Pathetic performance by Kovalev.

Comment

• Wow!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X