Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t seen anyone even talk about this. Forgot all about it

Comment

Good card, I've been looking forward to it. I just assumed it had Boxnation written all over it, but it looks like it isn't going to get a UK timeslot.

Comment

Kovalev will score another impressive KO in my opinion. I wish Ward was still fighting and would rematch him. I think Kovalev would beat Ward now. I think Bivol beats any light heavyweight. Here is a chance to compare Bivol to Kovalev on the same night.

Comment

Absolutely no buzz for Kov and Bivol fights this weekend

Even though Both decent fights and great for HBO standards

HBO seems content to just rot and slip into boxing obscurity

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I'm the MC...
            what does the M C stand for?

Comment

Alvarez stands a chance...

Chilemba, not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Kovalev will score another impressive KO in my opinion. I wish Ward was still fighting and would rematch him. I think Kovalev would beat Ward now. I think Bivol beats any light heavyweight. Here is a chance to compare Bivol to Kovalev on the same night.
                The thing about Ward was that he was starting to get the ring rust off because in the second fight he was hurting Kovalev. People don't realize how much the inactivity hurt him when he had legal issues with his promoter Dan Goosen. He barley beat Barrera in his comeback fight.

I don't know why he retired he would have beaten Stevenson, after seeing Stevenson struggle against Badou Jack. But yeah Kovaelv would beat Ward now, because Ward is no longer an active boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                  what does the M C stand for?
                  master of ceremony. I'm the one with the mic that does everything

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    master of ceremony. I'm the one with the mic that does everything
                    I always thought it was "emcee" rather than "MC"

Comment

I think Kovalev stops Alvarez in the second half.

I'm also extremely excited to see how Bivol does against Chilemba. I don't think it's the same Chilemba after the Kovalev and Gvozdyk beatings he took, though...

Comment

Working...
                      X