Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Kovalev couldn't close the show in the first fight and succumbed to Ward's body attack in the second fight. That was meaningful and telling.
    kovalev couldn't ko ward therefore ward wins lol what an argument. the low blows weren't meaningful at all hmmm. what is telling is your level of delusional. the body attack when viewed in the replays was all low. ward has zero legit wins over kovalev. you have to deal with that. he just wasn't as great as you wanted him to be. if he could have beat kovalev legit he would have but he couldnt. he needed a gift decision and wlad like holding combined with golota like low blows.

Comment

• FFS 120-108? They found TWO Adelaide Byrds.

Comment

• Please guys PM me some links, the one a poster gave me is buffering so bad, please help, it's 5AM here and it looks like I stayed awake for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          lol chickenson is a midget and is small for light heavyweight. bivol will be fine.
          Chickenson is very wide and has broad shoulders. Bivol would beat him clearly but Chickenson isn't small at all. He looked way heavier than Fonfara and Badou Jack. Much bulkier and much wider.

Comment

• The fights tonight so far suck. We got one more to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
              Very unimpressed with Bivol tonight. Chilemba is tricky, but Bivol looks like he lacks the aggression and punching power to beat the other champs. I think he should take on another top contender before a unification with Kovalev. Jack, Yarde, Browne, or Hooper are all options. The latter two would probably be easier fights but are hard to make on HBO.
              you said it yourself chilemba is just too tricky for anybody to take out kovalev himself was unable to ko chilemba. bivol is fine. I think he beats all those guys except kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
                Any chance Kovalev gets beat tonight?
                I think Alvarez wins

Comment

• Harold Lederman is drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    kovalev couldn't ko ward therefore ward wins lol what an argument. the low blows weren't meaningful at all hmmm. what is telling is your level of delusional.
                    Yes, because the only thing that won Ward the fight was low blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                      Good fight for Bivol but let's be honest... Chillemba has given everyone tough fights and made everyone look average. IF anything, Bivol looked better against Chilemba than Kovy did? Although Kovalev was seriously sick during the fight.
                      i agree with that, but Kovalev did drop him and hurt him more than once

Comment

Working...
                      X