Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxer Uses Kid As Punchbag, Forced To Take Many Flush Punches With Hands Down [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teach the kid to defend and hit back, then throw those punches and allow him to hit back.

Comment

Not that it's right but this is done to train them on taking punches and the idea behind it is to improve their chins

Comment

It’s hard for me to watch this!! That bully, trying to look like the man against a defensive less much smaller boy, needs to get in there with someone who is his weight, I’d love to bust his ass really 😂 Anyhow, that little guy was not only taking those headshots with out rolling with them, but his head was hitting the wall he was standing against. That’s a recipe for brain damage. NOT COOL #BULLYNEEDSASSBEAT

Comment

LMAOOO!! That's how we used to train back in the day and bareknuckle too!! This is how real men are made. Good to see.

Comment

I find it stupid and disturbing like it seems most everyone else does but I wouldn't even bet, not knowing anything but the clip, that this guy is a bully. I can absolutely see it being a legitimately wrongheaded attempt at toughening someone up. I mean, we live in a world where there is still a belief in demons and angels around every corner and voodoo curses ruining your neighbor's crops. I can totally see a trainer believing this is a good idea, as opposed to just a sadistic guy manipulating young boxers to take his BS. I'm not saying that's what it is, just that I can imagine that as being just as likely basically.

Comment

Pretty decent combos for an older guy.

Comment

looks like Juggernaut

Comment

That's crazy man. That dude should be locked away in cuffs for pulling a stunt like that. That's abuse. He should teach the kid how to defend against punches by blocking and slipping them not absorbing them.

Comment

Don't be so dramatic about it. The boy sports a mouthpiece and his haircut isn't helping the situation by making his bangs fly out on every punch that lands. Let's not exaggerate here and call it child abuse. Hold your donkeys for a minute and study the video before you jump to conclusion

Comment

Oh wow, I get the idea here, but this is new levels of stupid. They're training concussions.

Super light punches to the face to train seeing gloves and not flinching makes sense, but his head movement on those uppercuts show that his neck is not strong enough for the punches of that strength. It's not enough to KO him, but I bet it's enough to move the brain around slightly, causing small concussions. Dumb dumb dumb, this only makes you more susceptible to concussions in the future. Concussions are BRAIN INJURIES. The exact thing you are trying to avoid in boxing.

Would be much better to train the neck and back in a controlled manner that doesn't shock the position of the brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X