Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has a great fight tomorrow, what happened to all his fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight seems to be doing well. Tickets are at least $80 in AC... and as much as I want to go... $80 for high seats... would rather watch it on TV.

Really excited about both fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Haha damn Maxi, why the hate on Larry?
      I'll give you a scoop. "Maxi" is actually Michael Montero. But don't tell anybody.

Comment

We will be tuning in. We are the face of boxing still, look all around and realize it. Golovkin, Kovalev, Lomachenko, Leo Santa Cruz, Ryan Garcia. We run this, it's our era.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Lol..

I'll be watching cuz I actually like Kovalev. and without Ward around he's the best at LHW.

but all that boogeyman talk is over with. Ward took that man's aura of fear away. he's just a fighter now. not a monster.

I remember all those posters predicting Ward would never take the fight and he could get killed literally if he does... good times.
          I never stated Andre Ward could get killed but I am one of those that thought as well as posted that Sergey Kovalev would beat Andre decisively in the 2nd fight and also posted that Andre probably wouldn't give Sergey a rematch after the 1st fight.

I was wrong and Andre Ward fought a great fight; I admit it.
          I'm looking forward to the fight this Saturday and want to see if Kovalev is still improving under his new trainer. I'm also looking forward to listening to Andre Ward commentary and analysis starting in mid August and its too bad he's not starting early so he could commentate on the Kovalev fight tomorrow night.

Comment

Kovalevs popularity fell off since ward evaporated his boogeyman status. It happens i noticed a drop in gggs too once Jacobs & nelo both went 12.

Its a shame this happens and separates the casuals from true fans. Ive religiously followed both fighters regardless of the fight outcomes i enjoy their no holds barred mentality and aggressive styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Kovalev was never on his knees, in either fight...

From there it was grapple, clinch, bend and hold, headbutt, low blow for Ward, showed the world how masterful he is at fouling and dirty tricks... But not before giving Tony Weeks some props, knowing he’s on his side...

#wardruinslives

Comment

Working...
              X